Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kanye believe it? Follow Kanye West's 2020 presidential bid here...

What's the latest on Kanye's failure to get himself named in enough states, does anyone know? :hmm:

< Can't be arsed to Google :D, and Urbans will give me a more entertaining answer anyway :cool: >

It would seem that Kanye is bi-polar.

Maybe his bid for the presidency was a manic episode.

it was in October 2018 when Kanye came on "TMZ Live" and said he was not taking his bipolar medication. He'd also previously stated he doesn't take his medication because it stifles his creativity.

Someone better get Oprah to throw her hat in the ring...

Don’t think Oprah would ever consider running tbh - Trump has even said on the record that she wouldn’t.

Plus there’s that dodgy photo of her that young woman (pop star?) and Harvey Weinstein.

Don’t think Oprah would ever consider running tbh - Trump has even said on the record that she wouldn’t.

Plus there’s that dodgy photo of her that young woman (pop star?) and Harvey Weinstein.

Like Trump governs Oprah's mind??

As for the second bit... wtf are you implying?

Trump has said that Oprah wouldn't run, like they're best buds?

And it's possible there is a photo of her with a young woman? Well I never.

She's clearly terrible compared to Trump.

Ah, I didn't realise he would defeat her anyway. That's obviously why she won't run.

Well, of course Trump would say that, but, maybe Oprah will run at some point. I think on the face of it she’d be pretty popular as a contender.

How would you know?

Look if you want to keep making excuses for this prick please carry on, just leave me out of it. But have a quick read about the anti-vaccine, anti-abortion stuff first, make sure you know exactly what sort of brush you're tarring other bipolar folks with.

Meet his vice president choise --> a biblical life coach

TMZ obtained audio of Tidball, which has since been removed from her Yarash.org website, in which she states a key to handling mental illness ... is doing house chores.

In the clip, listed as from a Bible study session from June 2017, Tidball suggests ... "If you would get up every day and make your bed and do your dishes -- you would be better." She adds that in her 10 years working with the mentally ill ... none of them made their beds or did their dishes.

I wonder if Kanye does his dishes and make his bed.

It’s a shame Alistair (insert kitschy pseudonym) didn’t hang around to see this being discussed here

Back
Top Bottom