Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Julie Burchill forced to apologise for twitter comments , and pay out a fat wedge .

musicals are a huge and varied genre which have given us countless fantastic songs, great stories, hugely inventive eye popping spectacle and are a massively influential and important part of popular culture. To dismiss the entire genre out of some misplaced intellectual snobbery is intellectually lazy in the extreme.
Yes - there is a huge amount of utter wank, cringeworthy cheese and cliched drivel - but see also pop music, the novel and film drama.
This just in - its not all Elaine Page and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Sorry for the derail, but it seems Burchill’s saviour publisher is a Nazi. Lol.

New publisher dropped

i wonder if this publisher will be dropped a third time

musicals are a huge and varied genre which have given us countless fantastic songs, great stories, hugely inventive eye popping spectacle and are a massively influential and important part of popular culture. To dismiss the entire genre out of some misplaced intellectual snobbery is intellectually lazy in the extreme.
Yes - there is a huge amount of utter wank, cringeworthy cheese and cliched drivel - but see also pop music, the novel and film drama.
This just in - its not all Elaine Page and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
No

Innit.

"I don't like musicals"

"Oh but you'll like - "

"Fuck off."
Oh you don't like eating shit? :confused: ok?! But have you tried erasing your memory of the worst old shit you've ever eaten by spreading a thick layer of extremely fresh and pungent shit all over it? You'll love it I promise! Do let me know what you think once you've tried it babes xox

Oh you don't like eating shit? :confused: ok?! But have you tried erasing your memory of the worst old shit you've ever eaten by spreading a thick layer of extremely fresh and pungent shit all over it? You'll love it I promise! Do let me know what you think once you've tried it babes xox
Just don't involve yourself in discussions about things you don't want people to talk to you about.

it's usually about now i recommend listening to black lace's agadoo to evict the earworm you have

have you tried watching the wicker man babes? seems it's the musical people who hate musicals love.

There’s a reason for that.
is it because musicals are a huge and varied genre which have given us countless fantastic songs, great stories, hugely inventive eye popping spectacle and are a massively influential and important part of popular culture, and to dismiss the entire genre out of some misplaced intellectual snobbery is intellectually lazy in the extreme?

is it because musicals are a huge and varied genre which have given us countless fantastic songs, great stories, hugely inventive eye popping spectacle and are a massively influential and important part of popular culture, and to dismiss the entire genre out of some misplaced intellectual snobbery is intellectually lazy in the extreme?
No :D

Back
Top Bottom