Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joey Barton

I sometimes listen to Carl Froch's boxing videos on youtube. There's some tedious self publicity in every video about him being a multiple world champ, hall of famer and the rest, but I do like his take on things like Tyson Fury's arsery. There's just been a couple of indefinable things where warning lights have gone off, but I then saw he'd had Barton on his show - and on his show very recently when all this shit was out in the open. I then heard Froch going on about he might move to Abu Dhabi if Labour get in and the penny really dropped. Yuk.

Barton cuddling up to Glinner and Laurence Fox and having a go at a teenage female goalkeeper for making a stupid mistake and insisting it wasn't because she was a woman. Honest. HOW can anyone think this man cares about women's rights or feminism? How?

I don't recall him going after Ainsley Pears or Arjanet Muric, both of whom made critical errors against us and Everton respectively.

Btw has Barton always been a massive racist or has he recently decided he hates black people? Did he bully his black team mates? Because I found out he's also claiming it's hard for white middle-aged men to get jobs in football even though, out of the 20 PL managers, only one is black. (Nuno at Forest.) There was Kompany, but Burnley went down and he went to Bayern Munich. Liam Rosenior got sacked from Hull further down the leagues, for reasons I will never understand, I think Keith Curle's left Carlisle too, so that leaves who? Darren Moore at Vale?

I'll post the quote in full.

These two young men are already kicking that ball better at 16 months and 5 years.

If they have a fantastic career in the game. Like their dad did. When they stop playing and are middle aged, there will be no jobs for them in the football industry because they are white, middle aged and male.

In the Men's game.

Because the aren't the right ethnicity. They don't tick those tokenistic boxes. Because they are British men.

How can that be right in the English Premier League?

We have to take this fight up for future generations. This is not about us The British, White, Middle Aged men is under attack.

Strap your dicks on Monday people. We have to get to work before the Simps, the Feminist's, the Racists and the Woke get there way.

They're intent on destroying everything because they're weak and talentless. They want to pull everyone and everything down.

Take my boys future away? And thousands of young lads across this great land.

Last edited:
Btw out of boredom, I did a survey of the Premier League and Championship managers. Of the PL lot, a quarter are English (Dyche, Martin, Howe, McKenna and O'Neil), and only one is black. None of them are under 40. In the Championship, there's a few under-40s, including small child Tom Cleverley who is only 34, but more Brits. Only seven of the Championship managers are foreign: one Turk (Bulut), two Spaniards (Corberán and Cifuentes), three Germans (Farke, Walter and my boy Röhl), and a Dane (Thorup). Not a single black manager to be seen. So much for the takeover.

Btw has Barton always been a massive racist or has he recently decided he hates black people?

Beat the shit out of a black team mate at City. Brother jailed for racially aggravated murder, of which Barton described it as 'a scrap'. A scrap that involved an ice axe.

Always a cunt. Rehabilitated by the Guardian among others. Liberal twats really got caught out on that one.

From Medium:
Despite all this, Joey somehow managed to make himself a bit of a celebrity and even a political commentator, in a fine example of what happens when someone not considered “intellectual” quotes a few philosophers to sound intelligent and comes out with a few out-there statements like “I would privatise religion” or comparing choosing between parties at the EU elections to “having to pick the least ugly girl on a night out”. He was simultaneously patronised and praised, in a string of comments and appearances on Question Time which went down very well with the kind of person who also thinks “lads lads lads” is a compliment of someone’s “salt of the earth” character.
Liberals patting him on the head and going on about how clever he is was stupid and dangerous. And the reason the whole thing upsets me is because I am a female fan, I follow other female fans on Twitter and I see the abuse they get from men and loads of men standing up for Barton, and some women as well, and I just can't understand why they hate us so much. All we want to do is watch a game we like, why is that so terrible? And men like him are supposed to be PROTECTING us? I'm supposed to feel safe around them?

He's always been racist. It's now part of his grift. It's even more clear that he applied for a job and didn't get it so this is his outlet now.

It's fucking shit that every time someone who isn't white and male gets a job in the media at the moment that the top comments are about tokenism. It's not only disrespectful, but I am sure highly demotivating. It's also not true as there have been some shocking male pundits over the years.

There was another remark on reddit about Boeing having replaced the technical people in top jobs by finance types, but the crashes were being blamed by the righties on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

Btw out of boredom, I did a survey of the Premier League and Championship managers. Of the PL lot, a quarter are English (Dyche, Martin, Howe, McKenna and O'Neil), and only one is black. None of them are under 40. In the Championship, there's a few under-40s, including small child Tom Cleverley who is only 34, but more Brits. Only seven of the Championship managers are foreign: one Turk (Bulut), two Spaniards (Corberán and Cifuentes), three Germans (Farke, Walter and my boy Röhl), and a Dane (Thorup). Not a single black manager to be seen. So much for the takeover.
McKenna is Northern Irish and is only 38.

It is hard to get a job as a football manager isn't it. Mostly because of some pretty basic maths - if every club has 20+ players and one manager, and a manager can keep going into their 60s when most players are done by their early 30s, there isn't going to be a management job for every middling player who fancies it is there. Then when you factor in that clubs are (finally) starting to work out that maybe managers need different skills to players it's hardly surprising that someone who's been given chances as a manager and shown no particular aptitude for it isn't getting far in finding another job.

Or maybe it's the ethnics. :facepalm:

Are they? Why?

How many female managers..? :hmm:
We had Hannah Dingley briefly as interim manager, then she went back to running the academy when we brought in a slide rule type man who did pretty poorly.

Reactions: Sue
When did this happen?
He was their tame working class philosopher a decade ago. Not particularly tame, but it was the Guaridan's attempt at saying people hate him because he's working class. Forgetting that people hate him because he's a violent scumbag, racist, misogynist...

Seem to remember they or the Observer had him going round an art gallery for them. His views on art weren't that interesting as I recall, which is neither here nor there. The dominant theme was ' let's ignore this violent bully's behaviour, look, he likes art!'

Are they? Why?

How many female managers..? :hmm:
Fuck all. The only female manager in league football was the one at Forest Green and she was only a temp. I mean, men shit the bed about female ref, Welch reffed one of Wednesday's games and our fans were pretty vile about her, how are they going to cope with a female manager? Plenty of male refs and pundits are useless too but nobody blames it on their sex.

BristolEcho is right. Men like him and Glinner are claiming their crusade against trans people is to protect cis women, when statistically they're both far more dangerous. Having a violent, aggressive, openly misogynistic man like Barton claiming to protect women is like putting a fox in charge of a chicken coop. That guy in the Irish flag is a far right activist - I'm on Cook'd and Bomb'd and one of the lads there was beaten up by him. He's antivaxx, anti-refugee, the usual, a real nasty piece of work. Glinner's defending Gamergate now too and claiming Thornaby FC got rid of their women's team because they were afraid trans women might join (this is a complete lie, they did it for financial reasons like Notts County did a while back, and Millwall nearly did but luckily the Lionesses were saved in time). The Save Women's Sports crowd do not give a shit about women's teams being axed, because they can't blame it on trans people, although Glinner is trying his best.

That exhibition was wasted on Barton, they should have taken Eric Cantona instead. He's an artist himself.

ETA: I thought McKenna was older, my bad. So he's the baby of the PL.

A woman can't sprint as fast or do long distance as fast or lift as much weight as a competing male competitor.

He's only saying it was a 'scrap' because a. he's a psycho. b. If thats classes as a 'scrap' Joey must be real/street'.

Nah lad lad your boy axed some kid in the head for being black.

Back
Top Bottom