Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joey Barton Talks With Hilarious French Accent After Debut For Marseille

You've misread it. It's advising him to come out so that his past misdemeanours are forgiven and football gets its required "gay hero". It's not saying that he's gay.

Still an extremely odd article though.
Martin Samuel is a very odd man tbf

Classy. The Mail's suggesting Barton's gay. On the basis of him being into art, philosophy and affecting a French accent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Barton-footballs-gay-hero--Martin-Samuel.html

The lawsuit's gonna be some easy money for Joey.

His past misdeeds mentally reprocessed and explained.
Nope. Me neither.

Wasn't there once a time when Martin Samuel was actually a reasonably well-rounded (pardon pun) football pundit? This is what taking the Daily Mail's shilling does to people.

That's not what he says.

Sounds like he is to me..

'I will probably have to sue,' he added. 'I don't really need the money or the hassle. So I offer this as a olive branch.

'Actually, no. Theres no olive branch. Enough's enough. Its just wrong and a little bit weird why he would write this.

'In light of the Leveson enquiry, it seems a strange thing to print. I mean I have never even met the guy. He doesn't know me. Shocking.'

the mail's closed the story to comments for legal reasons so i assume something in the works

That doesn't say that he is suing though.

Yeah. I don't know why he thinks he "has to" but he's right that the article is bigoted and homophobic. God knows what Samuel was on when he wrote it, maybe he'd had a boozy lunch or something.

Oh, and xenophobic.

And just weird.

...And young Joseph is just the classy type of guy who will donate his compo to a good cause... let's hope he sets up a fund so other people - who would normally be financially barred from talking a libel action - can sue the cunts too.

He didn't look too classy when he punched the fuck out of those two teenagers he went to prison for.

Back
Top Bottom