• France after extra time

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Argentina penalties

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • France penalties

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were him I'd go for a bit of a break before returning. But I'll bet attendance goes up when he does.

It's disappointing that France lost. Very disappointing. But it is only a game. I was on the edge of my seat as it went into ET.
The new European qualification format for the 2026 World Cup which will include your teams France , Portugal and Spain will be announced in January 2023

It was an exciting game, looked like it was going Argies way then France, then extra time, penalties, that last penalty taker for Argentina was cool as a cucumber wasn't he, no pressure, just the world championship on that one penalty and he only 24 years old, magic!

Qatar 2022 has been one of the safest World Cups ever. With the lowest ever levels of hooliganism, violence, and alcoholism. The least number of arrests and some of the best behaved fans of all time. Which just goes to show - it was the gays causing all the trouble…

Although we missed the cup, we've decided to recreate the experience for our holidays next year. Found a cottage ten blokes died building, are taking a flash drive with all the games and have locked our gay daughter in a cupboard. That's right, two weeks self Qataring.

Well let’s hope not. So far you’re the only person to mention skin colour.

Well, it has.

The French players have all received numerous racist messages on social media, including monkey and banana emojis. Tchouameni, 22, and Kolo Muani, 24, have limited comments and closed them off respectively, while Coman’s posts remain free to reply to.

A spokesperson for Meta, the company which owns Instagram, as well as Facebook and Whatsapp told the Athletic: “We don’t want racist abuse on Instagram, and we’ve removed the disgusting comments for breaking our rules.

“We also want to help protect people from having to see this abuse in the first place, which is why we’ve developed Hidden Words, a feature that filters offensive comments and DMs, and Limits, which hides comments and DMs from people who don’t follow you, or only followed you recently.

Back
Top Bottom