Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France v Morocco semi

Oh dear. I was just thinking we could beat this French team. Then remembered that we didn't. :facepalm:
To be fair, anyone tempted to think that if England had beaten France it’d be a cakewalk to the final and ultimate glory would be a fool. England are capable of beating Morocco of course, but they’re arguably the most difficult SF opponents England could have faced in this WC.

I'm not a fan of the Moroccan/Arab booing whenever France have the ball. Think I'll wap sides.

Come on France!

Reactions: Ax^
I'm not a fan of the Moroccan/Arab booing whenever France have the ball. Think I'll wap sides.

Come on France!
They’ve been doing it regardless of the opponent, or at least on the matches I’ve watched. I think it’s an underdog thing. And football fans of most nations have never concerned themselves with fairness. At least they’re not trying to blind opposition players with lasers, like many idiots do in big matches.

I think it’s an underdog thing. And football fans of most nations have never concerned themselves with fairness.

Nah, it's a wanker thing. It doesn't happen in most games. Sometimes certain players who've pissed the crowd off get booed each time they get a touch but this is on another level and aimed the whole team. Piss poor. I hope they lose by 5.

Apparently Mbappe was booed by England fans whenever he had the ball from the outset the other day. Unless there’s some pre-existing beef I’m not aware of, the reason would have been to try to put off their biggest asset. I don’t agree with any of it myself btw.

I missed the first half but enjoyed the second.

Morocco seemed to be missing a striker to finish off all the good work they were doing in the midfield.

So France v Argentina, could go either way. For my money Messi is more creative than those French forwards. Both the French and Argies have scored goals though, will be a good spectacle!

I want Argentina to lose because of their misguided notions regarding The Falklands, but alas, I think they'll be too much for France.

To be honest, I didn't feel too bad about France beating England because of Edward III's misguided notions regarding France.

In fairness, that was sorted by Henry VI (Henry II of France) but the French made a fuss about it, so they deserved to lose last week.

Last edited:
I don't care who wins but I hope it's a dull, ill-tempered, anticlimactic final because of Qatar's misguided notions regarding women, migrant workers, and LGBTQ people.

Back
Top Bottom