Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Morocco vs Portugal

If spinning around like a top and throwing yourself at the ground in search of a penalty because someone touched your shirt is cheating just as much as tripping over another player, could the officials not give Pepe & others a yellow card?

Theyve got a lot of flair about them, come on the Rocco!
Recap of their group results
Croatia 0–0 draw, beat Belgium 2–0 + a 2–1 win over Canada
no fluke this
And didnt let any goals in against Spain
great defensive record in this competition - just that 1 Canadian goal

If spinning around like a top and throwing yourself at the ground in search of a penalty because someone touched your shirt is cheating just as much as tripping over another player, could the officials not give Pepe & others a yellow card?
It's that age old nonsense of "if there's contact It's not a dive". It's a dive, and Pepe can join Ronaldo and Fernandes in fucking the fuck right off.

Just coming on to say the same - particularly because if a penalty was given a yellow/red card might be given, too. :mad:

Morocco would be the third non-euro/South American team in a semi final.

South Korea did it, highly dubiously, when it was there, but who’s the other one?

Actually it’s as flat as a pancake in here 😂
In Porto there was always passion. It really made the games worth watching. It's how I came to be a football fan. Before I lived there I hated football, it was dull and boring, I thought.

Back
Top Bottom