Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel in coordinated missile attacks on Gaza

We should remember that it is not just Israel. This is the promised land , a place where Jews have been promised a nation by God, to create a beacon for mankind, or so we are told.

Not sure that such irrelevant and ahistorical nonsense is particularly helpful on this thread.

Not sure that such irrelevant and ahistorical nonsense is particularly helpful on this thread.

I agree, clearly The Jewish state is not a beacon of light that it was meant to be. So lets call it what it is "colonized Palestine". Where the people are living under jackboots, but this time it is not nazi jackboots, but zionazi jackboots.

And the Israeli friends of labour and Conservative are supporting this oppression.
www.lfi.org.uk/
www.cfoi.co.uk/

when are we going to get Britain back?

I agree, clearly The Jewish state is not a beacon of light that it was meant to be. So lets call it what it is "colonized Palestine". Where the people are living under jackboots, but this time it is not nazi jackboots, but zionazi jackboots.

And the Israeli friends of labour and Conservative are supporting this oppression.
www.lfi.org.uk/
www.cfoi.co.uk/

when are we going to get Britain back?

When did you lose Britain and why do you want it back?

When did you lose Britain and why do you want it back?
we lost britian when it became the 52nd state of America. And so unconditially supported the american sacred foreign policy of supporting the jewish state unconditionally, regardless of its actions.

As reflected by the disproportinate influence of supports of the jewish state, aka the financial system and political system.

We should remember that it is not just Israel. This is the promised land , a place where Jews have been promised a nation by God, to create a beacon for mankind, or so we are told.

Do you really think most of the nationalist-Zionist fucks who set policy in the state of Israel give a fucking rat's arse about JHWH's promise to Moses?
How many Jews do you think give a fucking rat's arse about Judaism except as a cultural appurtenance?

Do you really think most of the nationalist-Zionist fucks who set policy in the state of Israel give a fucking rat's arse about JHWH's promise to Moses?
How many Jews do you think give a fucking rat's arse about Judaism except as a cultural appurtenance?

Honestly? NO
but this is what they tell us

we lost britian when it became the 52nd state of America. And so unconditially supported the american sacred foreign policy of supporting the jewish state unconditionally, regardless of its actions.

As reflected by the disproportinate influence of supports of the jewish state, aka the financial system and political system.

I would absolutely love to hear you expound your solution for dismantling "the disproportinate influence of supports of the jewish state, aka the financial system and political system". I'm sure you have one.

But... but....

Israel is an innocent, tiny country that all its neighbours want to "drive in the sea"!!!!!!

They have no nukes, they have no heavy weaponry, they have no huge US umbrella over them and huge US support...
They are just innocently defending themselves against the heavily armed savages who claim they live on their own land while everyone knows the Always Persecuted Chosen People should by right of the Thora (questionable historical source in any case,but whatever) have that land. After all, they invaded that spot thousands of years ago and butchered at the time everyone to take their place (according to the same source on which they found their current claims)
I really don't know what you see them doing wrong in butchering the people who have no right to live, where they live, because it is Israel's Holy Land.

salaam.

But... but....

Israel is an innocent, tiny country that all its neighbours want to "drive in the sea"!!!!!!

They have no nukes, they have no heavy weaponry, they have no huge US umbrella over them and huge US support...
They are just innocently defending themselves against the heavily armed savages who claim they live on their own land while everyone knows the Always Persecuted Chosen People should by right of the Thora (questionable historical source in any case,but whatever) have that land. After all, they invaded that spot thousands of years ago and butchered at the time everyone to take their place (according to the same source on which they found their current claims)
I really don't know what you see them doing wrong in butchering the people who have no right to live, where they live, because it is Israel's Holy Land.

salaam.

I see what you mean about you being being sarcastic today. :D

Nice to see you back.

But... but....

salaam.

You forgot to mention that they don't get billions of dollars worth of non-repayable loans and credits from the USA every year. ;)

No no, that was all covered in "not having huge US support". Details are boring, you need to brush over things to get people's attention. I often think I should start a tabloid, I'm gifted to be my own star reporter.

shalom

Its sad that this has come to this but I don't feel that Israeli politicians really had much choice but to do something about Hamas. There will be significant civilian casualties due to Hamas sighting military assets such as rocket launch sites and as shown today their military and police bases in densely populated civilian areas as they did in Southern Lebanon.

The rocket attacks from Gaza have been bourne for possibly as long as practicable and in the face of continual breaches of the ceasefire by Hamas and their allies and the fact that the Israeli govt had withdrawn from Gaza along with Israeli settlers who were living there.

The next stage looks like a land operation and hopefully neutralising the police and military who are loyal to Hamas will make the action of stabiising Gaza less bloody. When the Gaza strip is stabilised and humanitarian supplies such as food etc can flow again some thought will need to be given to how to administer a democratic Gaza which is no threat to its neighbours. Hamas have been a disaster for the Palestinians

It gives me great sadness that this matter has come to this but Israel does have a right to exist and does have a right to defend itself. I think that the best we can hope for is that Hamas is dealt with properly with the minimum of civilian casualties.

IWhen the Gaza strip is stabilised and humanitarian supplies such as food etc can flow again some thought will need to be given to how to administer a democratic Gaza which is no threat to its neighbours. Hamas have been a disaster for the Palestinians

Gaza strip stabilised by an occupationist army? You're a fucking sick joke Zachor, a fucking sick joke.

See, my tabloid style has the desired result. We have a winner by the name of Zabor! You are really a psalm, singing the song of your heart!

salaam.

Its sad that this has come to this but I don't feel that Israeli politicians really had much choice but to do something about Hamas. There will be significant civilian casualties due to Hamas sighting military assets such as rocket launch sites and as shown today their military and police bases in densely populated civilian areas as they did in Southern Lebanon.
Police stations are police stations, and to attack them is another example of the state of Israel's flagrant disregard for anything approaching international law. HAMAS are, after all, the legitimate govt of Gaza, are they not?
The rocket attacks from Gaza have been bourne for possibly as long as practicable and in the face of continual breaches of the ceasefire by Hamas and their allies and the fact that the Israeli govt had withdrawn from Gaza along with Israeli settlers who were living there.
More horse-shit.
We don't know the identity of the persons launching what you laughably describe as "missiles" (they're actually unguided mortar-type weapons that rely on trigonometry for targetting), we don't know whether it's being done by members of HAMAS, members of other political groups, or even by agents provocateurs.
The next stage looks like a land operation and hopefully neutralising the police and military who are loyal to Hamas will make the action of stabiising Gaza less bloody. When the Gaza strip is stabilised and humanitarian supplies such as food etc can flow again some thought will need to be given to how to administer a democratic Gaza which is no threat to its neighbours. Hamas have been a disaster for the Palestinians.
In other words, when the legitimate government of Gaza accedes to the unreasonable demands of the state of Israel, stops wanting to have a political and geographical entity that isn't a Bantustan, then the state of Israel might graciously deign to stop blockading the territory.
It gives me great sadness that this matter has come to this but Israel does have a right to exist and does have a right to defend itself. I think that the best we can hope for is that Hamas is dealt with properly with the minimum of civilian casualties.
It doesn't have the right to react disproportionately, and yet whenever it does react to what amount to minor actions on the state of Israel's territory, it does so disproportionately.

So, please stop your crocodile tears for "innocent civilians", you're just fig-leafing the state of Israel's criminal actions.

...The next stage looks like a land operation and hopefully neutralising the police and military who are loyal to Hamas will make the action of stabiising Gaza less bloody. When the Gaza strip is stabilised and humanitarian supplies such as food etc can flow again some thought will need to be given to how to administer a democratic Gaza which is no threat to its neighbours. Hamas have been a disaster for the Palestinians....
What's this 'stabilised' nonsense? How about I come round your gaff mob-handed and 'stabilise' you and your family, not once but repeatedly. I'm sure you'd be none too happy, to put it mildly; not that I would do any such thing, but I hope that you're getting my drift.

Merry erm... somethingorother. :(

Back
Top Bottom