Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Why wouldn't the FAA already know the chemical composition of the rocket, and thus what effects its debris might have? Seems like a major oversight, especially considering that the rocket didn't just randomly blow up, it was deliberately self-destructed.

No excuse for not using flame trenches and water deluge systems for a rocket of that size. That directly contributed to the failure due to concrete chunks being blasted off the pad and damaging the engines.

Why wouldn't the FAA already know the chemical composition of the rocket, and thus what effects its debris might have? Seems like a major oversight, especially considering that the rocket didn't just randomly blow up, it was deliberately self-destructed.

No excuse for not using flame trenches and water deluge systems for a rocket of that size. That directly contributed to the failure due to concrete chunks being blasted off the pad and damaging the engines.

I think that's the point isn't it? More about what effects pulverised and heated concrete dust will have than the predicted consequences of the launch.

I recall the name, has he pivoted to not being an overt piece of shit now having watched his compadres scale the lofty heights of becoming internet c list fash, proud boy affiliates and sex cases.

I think there was a split amongst the gamergate vermin with the rise of Trump. Most of the neckbeard BO-drenched misogynists fell in line behind the orange paedophile but a few who identify as scientists like this Thunder prick couldn't quite do so and got estranged from their erstwhile discord pals. Don't really know what this shithead thinks these days but he's still calling himself 'Thunderf00t' which is enough to condemn him to the shithole of history in my view.

I recall the name, has he pivoted to not being an overt piece of shit now having watched his compadres scale the lofty heights of becoming internet c list fash, proud boy affiliates and sex cases.
the whole thing has a whiff of total and utter degeneracy. morallly, intellectually. whole seething swaths of rancid culture war.

i mean the weird thing is that it is largely confined to online life, but occasionally spills out, with like say a eh mass school shooting or something.

I haven't heard of the age play alt account one...

That weirdness surfaced earlier this week

...the screenshot revealed an alternate account linked with his that has a photo of Musk’s baby son, X AE A-XII Musk, as its avatar. Insider reported that the alt account appears to be @ErmnMusk.

The account’s cringe speech patterns and the circle of users it interacts with on Twitter closely resemble Musk’s—with the, err, minor caveat that Musk’s alleged alt appears to speak as a small child, yet often tweets out bizarrely sexual comments.

That weirdness surfaced earlier this week

...the screenshot revealed an alternate account linked with his that has a photo of Musk’s baby son, X AE A-XII Musk, as its avatar. Insider reported that the alt account appears to be @ErmnMusk.

The account’s cringe speech patterns and the circle of users it interacts with on Twitter closely resemble Musk’s—with the, err, minor caveat that Musk’s alleged alt appears to speak as a small child, yet often tweets out bizarrely sexual comments.

Fits the rich, and very weird group. Next he be outted as some sort of uber-odd-
ball

Back
Top Bottom