Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Iranian President suggests 9/11 foul play and cover up

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said:
why are all UNSC resolutions in condemnation of Israel vetoed?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Well, why?

Lies were told in the Iraqi matter. What was the result? I have no doubt that telling lies is reprehensible in any culture, and you do not like to be lied to.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Can someone remind me? What was the effect of Blair's lies about WMD? I'm so scared of being called names I've quite forgotten. :D

Don't Latin Americans have the right to ask, why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Or, why must they constantly be threatened and live in fear?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Nice to see so many supporters of Oliver North here. :D

The people of Africa are hardworking, creative and talented. They can play an important and valuable role in providing for the needs of humanity and contribute to its material and spiritual progress. Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don't they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth – including minerals – is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others?
Again, do such actions correspond to the teachings of Christ and the tenets of human rights?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Check this story. Just a suggestion, like. :cool:

The brave and faithful people of Iran too have many questions and grievances, including : the coup d'etat of 1953 and the subsequent toppling of the legal government of the day, opposition to the Islamic revolution, transformation of an Embassy into a headquarters supporting, the activities of those opposing the Islamic Republic (many thousands of pages of documents corroborates this claim), support for Saddam in the war waged against Iran, the shooting down of the Iranian passenger plane, freezing the assets of the Iranian nation, increasing threats, anger and displeasure vis-à-vis the scientific and nuclear progress of the Iranian nation (just when all Iranians are jubilant and collaborating their country's progress), and many other grievances that I will not refer to in this letter.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Ah, Iran Air Flight 655 gets a mention. But you guys all knew about that, right?

September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Are you saying September Eleven was actually a rather jolly wheeze?

Here's what Iranians said at the time.

And here's how they demonstrated.
iran911.jpg

Or are you saying the Iranian Government did not, along with the Iranian people, declare its disgust with the perpetrators; and offer its condolences to the bereaved; and express its sympathies?

What are you saying? Anything? Anything at all?

Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Oh, hold up. This is the bit you don't like, right? Sorry folks, got a bit rough with you back there. I feel your pain. I really do.

But Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime*.

* video -- lasts for an hour or so. Apologies to readers using dial up.

A good piece of work there jonti, kudos mate!

Some of the comments before you came to the thread remind me that in britain, people will ignore, or even twist, the message from someone who is considered to be the wrong messenger.

And the poster who derided the english (which seems bloody good to me) presumably writes iranian fluently?

Some british people are well arrogant. I think what the iranian president wrote there is most pertinent.

No wonder bush told the world that they were rejecting the letter. Far too much to lie about if they were to discuss it.

siarc said:
how do you think a theologically informed lunatic will help your cause? i wonder whether this is all a contrivance as you seem too intelligent for your own posts (not said sophistically)

Those are not the words of a lunatic.

Bush fits this description far more aptly.

editor said:
Indeed. People like yourself, for example.

What about bush? Do you think he was arrogant to reject this letter, which seems to point out all sorts of things american (and british) people ought to be asking themselves?

No doubt the american newspaper reading public had access to this letter?

Arrogance is an anglo virtue editor. I think i've managed to tame mine down to very small levels. How have you managed?

Jonti: Lovely, now go do the same for the BNP website, odds are you can find just as many laudable comments on there.

As to the main point of this thread, why does a president with no real power sending a letter to a president too stupid to use it mean that the twin towers were shot at with a blood drinking transdimentional lizard missle?

fela fan said:
What about bush?
Is he British then?
fela fan said:
Arrogance is an anglo virtue editor. I think i've managed to tame mine down to very small levels. How have you managed?
You're clearly too arrogant to realise that you are one of the most arrogant posters here, by a mile.

You repeatedly post up smug claims that you 'just know maaaan' based on nothing more than your over-inflated opinion of yourself and your self-professed understanding of the world.

Oh, and I think you'll find there's arrogant people all over the world.

editor said:
You repeatedly post up smug claims that you 'just know maaaan' based on nothing more than your over-inflated opinion of yourself and your self-professed understanding of the world.

Oh, and I think you'll find there's arrogant people all over the world.

Go on then, provide the forum proof of my 'smug claims'. You're a man who loves proof, you're always demanding it. Go on, back up your ridiculous bullshit about me. C'mon, provide examples.

Or have you banned them all?

Arrogant people exist in probably every country. But the british have extra skills in it. Do you have any in you?

fela fan said:
Go on then, provide the forum proof of my 'smug claims'. You're a man who loves proof, you're always demanding it. Go on, back up your ridiculous bullshit about me. C'mon, provide examples.
This thread is as good an example as any.

Not that I expect you to see it.
fela fan said:
Arrogant people exist in probably every country. But the british have extra skills in it. Do you have any in you?
Could I see your credible proof for that remarkable claim, please?

Thanks!

editor said:
This thread is as good an example as any.

Not that I expect you to see it.Could I see your credible proof for that remarkable claim, please?

Thanks!

No, stop weasiling. Provide examples. Even as you weasel out of providing any examples, you can't stop yourself asking me to provide proof.

Go on, where are my smug claims? Let's see some editor, or are you all bullshit? You frequently attribute stuff to me that is simply untrue. So, where's the proof?

As for the arrogance of the british, just check out her colonial and imperialist history.

fela fan said:
No, stop weasiling. Provide examples.
Examples of your arrogance? . Let's see what other posters think:

Dubversion: "fela fan is utterly wrong. and is perfectly demonstrating my initial distaste for this expression on the other thread. it's just arrogant bollocks."

tarannau: "Better to bluster a load of arrogant tosh and hope no-one pulls you up on your lack of knowledge."
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3722771&postcount=161

nino_savatte: "No, you are pompous, arrogant and self absorbed little turd who has trouble understanding that he isn't the centre of the universe."
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=4275978&postcount=206

Blagsta: "you're an arrogant wanker aren't you?"
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=4572425&postcount=99

fela fan said:
As for the arrogance of the british, just check out her colonial and imperialist history.
That's not even remotely supporting your claim, weasel boy.

Now try again. With sources to back up your emphatic claim, please.

editor said:
Examples of your arrogance? . Let's see what other posters think:

Dubversion: "fela fan is utterly wrong. and is perfectly demonstrating my initial distaste for this expression on the other thread. it's just arrogant bollocks."

tarannau: "Better to bluster a load of arrogant tosh and hope no-one pulls you up on your lack of knowledge."
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3722771&postcount=161

nino_savatte: "No, you are pompous, arrogant and self absorbed little turd who has trouble understanding that he isn't the centre of the universe."
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=4275978&postcount=206

Blagsta: "you're an arrogant wanker aren't you?"
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=4572425&postcount=99

That's not even remotely supporting your claim, weasel boy.

Now try again. With sources to back up your emphatic claim, please.

That's a very poor show i'm afraid editor.

You talked about all my smug claims, i asked for some examples of them, you initially chickened out, then upon my pressing you, you come out with what OTHER PEOPLE SAID ABOUT ME! Unbelievable. Not a single smug claim of mine.

You make an eel seem rough.

fela fan said:
Might have known you'd pop along to piss in the wind.

and what do you post that's so great? Wank on about how you alone know the truth cos you're so fucking enlightened?

fela fan said:

Your so right! And I'd just like to add that Mexicans are lazy, Russians are drunks, Chinese are good workers and the Germans have no sense of humour. Lucky you are posting here to let people know what the world is really like.

And I won't even mention that I'm quite sure that Britain is not he only country with a colonial history.

fela fan said:
Go on then, provide the forum proof of my 'smug claims'.?

You're cod spirituality thread about "truth" on the philosophy forum is a pretty good example - "Truth to me is existence.". What a meaningless pile of 6th form shite.

Blagsta said:
and what do you post that's so great? Wank on about how you alone know the truth cos you're so fucking enlightened?

Jealous?

Blagsta, you're a wee kid, at least you talk like one. Maybe one day you'll be able to cut the mustard. Good luck.

Blagsta said:
You're cod spirituality thread about "truth" on the philosophy forum is a pretty good example - "Truth to me is existence.". What a meaningless pile of 6th form shite.

You're an irritant. Bye bye.

Back
Top Bottom