Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Iranian President suggests 9/11 foul play and cover up

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
From Letter To George Bush from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mr President,

September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies.

All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems – and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

All governments have a duty to provide security and peace of mind for their citizens. For some years now, the people of your country and neighbours of world trouble spots do not have peace of mind. After 9.11, instead of healing and tending to the emotional wounds of the survivors and the American people – who had been immensely traumatised by the attacks – some Western media only intensified the climates of fear and insecurity – some constantly talked about the possibility of new terror attacks and kept the people in fear. Is that service to the American people? Is it possible to calculate the damages incurred from fear and panic?

American citizen lived in constant fear of fresh attacks that could come at any moment and in any place. They felt insecure in the streets, in their place of work and at home. Who would be happy with this situation? Why was the media, instead of conveying a feeling of security and providing peace of mind, giving rise to a feeling of insecurity?

Some believe that the hype paved the way – and was the justification – for an attack on Afghanistan. Again I need to refer to the role of media. In media charters, correct dissemination of information and honest reporting of a story are established tenets. I express my deep regret about the disregard shown by certain Western media for these principles. The main pretext for an attack on Iraq was the existence of WMDs. This was repeated incessantly – for the public to, finally, believe – and the ground set for an attack on Iraq.
Will the truth not be lost in a contrive and deceptive climate? Again, if the truth is allowed to be lost, how can that be reconciled with the earlier mentioned values? Is the truth known to the Almighty lost as well?

how do you think a theologically informed lunatic will help your cause? i wonder whether this is all a contrivance as you seem too intelligent for your own posts (not said sophistically)

A rabid 'slamist nut and holocaust denier, admired by neo-Nazis, makes some half-arsed comments and calls them "an educated guess". Do you think you've got a great recruit there, Jazzz?

JHE said:
A rabid 'slamist nut and holocaust denier, admired by neo-Nazis, makes some half-arsed comments and calls them "an educated guess". Do you think you've got a great recruit there, Jazzz?

Yup. Thats just about the conspiraloons level I'm afraid.

siarc said:
how do you think a theologically informed lunatic will help your cause? i wonder whether this is all a contrivance as you seem too intelligent for your own posts (not said sophistically)
Iran is currently in the crosshairs of perhaps the first ever entirely unprovoked nuclear strike. Is it not respectful to let their president speak?

Also, one poster around here has highlighted the lack of accusations from the governments of muslim countries regarding USG involvement in 9/11. So, you'll have to forgive me for producing the first one.

Jazzz said:
Iran is currently in the crosshairs of perhaps the first ever entirely unprovoked nuclear strike.
No, it's not. There may well be non-nuclear strikes against Iran's nuclear facilities, but there is no proposal to nuke Iran except in the weird imaginations of people like you, Jazzz.

Is it not respectful to let their president speak?
No one, respectful or disrespectful, is stopping him - and his ravings are reported.

Is it not respectful to let their president speak?

then you ought to relate more of his thoughts cos if you just c&p those of his comments that you have sympathy for, you are distorting a voice of authority on a plethora of subjects

so i only ask that we are told more, for instance his views upon sufi eschatology, (the) jews, agricultural colleges in esfahan, poo sex, the domestic arrangements of the ayatollahs, let him not remain schtum

also your ciceronian flourishes enhance my suspicions that this is all a pisstake, heh

Well have a read of his letter in full. It concerns global politics, not poo sex. I don't think many people here would disagree with the sections that didn't pertain to 9/11.

Certainly different cultures and their presidents have some views which we might find abhorrent but that hasn't stopped him talking a lot of sense here.

edited to add: no-one's ever accused me 'ciceronian flourishes' before

Someone's bound to come along with a video or make a connection with the Reichstag fire...sorry, Jazzz but it all seems a little inevitable.

Ahmadinejad sends letter to Bush

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to George W Bush proposing "new solutions" to their differences.

The letter will be sent via the Swiss Embassy, which represents US interests in Iran, a government spokesman said.

Mr Ahmadinejad proposes "new solutions for getting out of international problems and the current fragile situation of the world", he said.

Reports say it is the first letter from an Iranian president to a US leader since the Iranian revolution in 1979.

The Swiss have confirmed that they received a sealed A4-sized envelope addressed to President Bush which they would deliver as soon as possible.

BBC

nino_savatte said:
Uh oh...I smell conspiraloons.:D

No so much smell but a ginormous stench.

Don't worry Nino when he gets trounced over the 911 stuff Jazzz will be back with some bollocks about vaccines soon. :rolleyes:

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said:
The main pretext for an attack on Iraq was the existence of WMDs. This was repeated incessantly – for the public to, finally, believe – and the ground set for an attack on Iraq.

stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

So, the WMD were found were they? And Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attacks?

Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the great Messenger of God ... Have countries attacked; The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the … of a … criminals in a village city, or convoy for example the entire village, city or convey set ablaze. Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around one hundred thousand people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, sanctity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps fifty years.

stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Really?

Hundreds of billions of dollars spent from the treasury of one country and certain other countries and tens of thousands of young men and women – as occupation troops – put in harms way, taken away from family and love ones, their hands stained with the blood of others, subjected to so much psychological pressure that everyday some commit suicide ant those returning home suffer depression, become sickly and grapple with all sorts of aliments; while some are killed and their bodies handed of their families.

stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Is this the right bit?

On the pretext of the existence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Or perhaps this is the part being debated?

Of course Saddam was a murderous dictator. But the war was not waged to topple him, the announced goal of the war was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction. He was toppled along the way towards another goal, nevertheless the people of the region are happy about it. I point out that throughout the many years of the … war on Iran Saddam was supported by the West.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Oops! Silly me. This is the part you guys meant, right?

There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Not in my name. But OK with you guys, right?

Does (six million Jews ... killed) logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Ahmadinejad's skeptical tone (and reported skepticism about the facts of the Holocaust) does him no favours. But just how do European atrocities justify the Nakba? Anyone?

A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Talking of the Nakba, anyone care to seriously dispute these facts?

are we to understand that allowing the original inhabitants of these lands – inside and outside Palestine – whether they are Christian, Muslim or Jew, to determine their fate, runs contrary to principles of democracy, human rights and the teachings of prophets? If not, why is there so much opposition to a referendum?
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Absolutely. Democracy is so last century, isn't it?

The newly elected Palestinian administration recently took office. All independent observes have confirmed that this government represents the electorate. Unbelievingly, they have put the elected government under pressure and have advised it to recognise the Israeli regime, abandon the struggle and follow the programs of the previous government.
stupid bloody comments
half-arsed comments
conspiraloons
poor english
groundless garbage

Couldn't agree more. It's so silly to imagine that democracy is supposed to reflect the will of the people.

Back
Top Bottom