Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If you have it, have had it, are pretty sure you have it, tell us about it?

Have you got the virus, had it, or recovered from it?

• I have the virus at the moment, pls post symptoms in thread ..

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • I had a mild case of the virus and have now recovered ..

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I had a serious case of the virus and have now recovered ..

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Someone I know has a serious case, and has not yet recovered ..

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Someone I know died from the virus

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I was tested, it was positive for the virus

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I was tested, it was negative for the virus

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I am still healthy, with no evidence of infection

Votes: 79 52.0%
  • I was contacted as part of contact tracing, pls post details

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am self isolating at the moment by my own choice

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • I have been told to self isolate ..

Votes: 15 9.9%

• Total voters
Oh gosh :( - is it worth getting yourself checked out again, sweetheart? xxx
It’s incredibly difficult to get any primary care. I had to call the paramedics before I got seen the next day by a GP (who prescribed steroids which were then dispensed by a pharmacy that didn’t deliver and shut for bank holiday :facepalm:). Ibuprofen seems to work best. I’m slowly getting there mate xx

It’s incredibly difficult to get any primary care. I had to call the paramedics before I got seen the next day by a GP (who prescribed steroids which were then dispensed by a pharmacy that didn’t deliver and shut for bank holiday :facepalm:). Ibuprofen seems to work best. I’m slowly getting there mate xx

That's ridiculous, how worrying and frustrating for you. I do hope you get a good night's sleep and start feeling better tomorrow.

Very ill. Called 111. Fever so high and struggling to breathe although oxygen sats ok. Also got bloody I think in urine. When does this end how long is average fever in days if you don’t have mild illness does anyone know? I’m day 10 now. How many more days of this I can’t bear it.

Pl
Very ill. Called 111. Fever so high and struggling to breathe although oxygen sats ok. Also got bloody I think in urine. When does this end how long is average fever in days if you don’t have mild illness does anyone know? I’m day 10 now. How many more days of this I can’t bear it.

Please phone 999. You will not be depriving someone more in need than you of an ambulance. Your need is serious.

I thought I was put the other side but have started coughing today, 10 days in. Is this a thing?

I was watching some programme from March/April - with patients doing video diaries - one of them was saying how it fluctuates over time, so at some points you think you're getting better..

I’ve spoken with Edie. She’s agreed that I update the thread.

She has called for an ambulance and they are on the way.

They are sending ambulances to people to triage them at home. so they may not take her in.

Edie says her O2 is okay but her fever is 40.

Her breathing is very shallow because she’s so weak, but the function seems okay.

I’ve asked her to update me when she can.

Between ragged breaths, her voice actually sounded quite strong, and stronger the second time we spoke, when she knew the ambulance was coming.

She says it’s the fever that floors her, she can manage things okay during the day but as soon as the fever takes off she loses strength.

I offered to stay on the phone with her while she waited but she preferred to ring off. Back door is open for the crew to just come in. She may be under the cosh of this virus but she’s still strong and powerful and on point.

I told her I’d be thinking of her, and I know many others will also be holding her up through this night.

Back
Top Bottom