Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

The Bury Messenger was thus an odd choice of newspaper for lifelong NUJ member Barbara Castle to have approached at any time — on the most charitable interpretation only about a quarter of the content of Shah's free titles was "news" — but particularly just after the Stockport Messenger strike had ended).

I didnt find that bit all that odd, if other parts of Hales testimony regarding Barbara Castle were anything like accurate. ie They already knew each other quite well, and I dont think its too odd that personal and professional connections might be more of a factor than certain aspects of the publication.

Not a biggie really but just something that has popped into my head as I'm reading it, mostly because I read your post before I started. I still have lots of it to read so may comment again later, cheers. The main thing thats made me groan so far was at the start where he was reeling off his awards and accomplishments.

In what might seem like overkill Hale was followed by Geoffrey Dodds, current Secretary of the DSMA Committee to explain what D Notices are, something this "multiple award winning" journalist still didn't seem to grasp.

Not really overkill, because part of the inquiries purpose is surely to deal with all the stuff that was being churned up in public. They were always bound to try to educate people about what the D/DA-notice realities are.

I got through the Hale evidence, somehow. I suppose the quality of his evidence was approximately in line with the quality I often imaged documents from 'dossiers' of Castle & Dickens possessed. Which is not to say there was zero of value in any of it, but it does tend to smell the same as the usual conflations, mishmashes mixed agendas that were sort of partially evident when these 'dossiers' were discussed in the press at the time, let alone decades later when it all came up again. Including the sort of stuff Cameron did a poor job of trying to explain to Philip Schofield in the infamous 'list waved about on telly' incident. I was sort of hoping that at some point we might at least get a few more clues about why names like Rhodes Boyson have tended to pop up, but I'm not sure how much hope I really still have of that, its quite possible very little is going to be elevated above the typical levels of historical scurrilous gossip and conflation.

Reformatted version of the transcript of yesterdays IICSA hearing (Tuesday 12th). PDF here. Originals and supporting documents (witness statements and documents discussed) are here.

This hearing was primarily devoted to issues raised by the official response to allegations about Peter Morrison.

Susan Hogg, Morrison's civil service diary secretary from 1983 to 1985, gave evidence, referring to his heavy drinking and to the impression she had formed that he had a relationship of some nature with someone called Eliza, who she discovered later was Eliza Manningham-Buller.

Baroness Elizabeth Manningham-Buller gave evidence of her friendship with Morrison in the 1980s when she was a junior officer with MI5. She said she had been a friend but not a girlfriend although she wondered if that might be an impression he sought to give. She was taken through the various pieces of official correspondence discussing Morrison which the inquiry has received, which include two memos from her to her MI5 managers in 1986. These reported allegations about Morrison which she had heard from a friend, and then an account of conversations she had with Morrison and his father which referred to those allegations. She agreed that it appeared that prior to this she had passed up information about Morrison, although documentation regarding that hasn't been found. She said this was the one and only time she could recall reporting on a friend. She said she took no view about the allegations at the time although uneasiness about them later formed part of the reasons for not attending his funeral in 1995. She agreed that the way that the allegations had been examined at the time was inadequate and felt it reflected MI5's narrow focus on any security implications, excluding any consideration of whether crimes had been committed.

Lord Armstrong, formerly Sir Robert Armstrong, who was Cabinet Secretary from 1979 to 1987 also gave evidence about the correspondence made available to the inquiry. He confirmed that he had first discussed rumours about Morrison with Thatcher in 1983. She had already heard them and it was agreed that it was a matter for the police to investigate. Armstrong was taken through the items of correspondence about Morrison in 1986. His understanding was that Thatcher did not feel there was a need for any more rigorous examination of the allegations. His view was that Morrison's ministerial roles were not in departments where security implications were significant, and that his role as Tory Deputy Chair was a matter for the party. He then gave evidence about the response to allegations about Peter Hayman, including a briefing note to Thatcher. He could not recall what response she made to it.

Lastly Giles Brandreth who replaced Morrison as Tory M.P. for Chester gave evidence about his dealings with Morrison, that he had first heard rumours about him during canvassing, and about his time as a Tory whip.

I didnt find that bit all that odd, if other parts of Hales testimony regarding Barbara Castle were anything like accurate. ie They already knew each other quite well, and I dont think its too odd that personal and professional connections might be more of a factor than certain aspects of the publication.

I can see how that might be the case. However as far as I'm aware the only evidence they were friends is Hale's own claims long after her death. I could go on at even more tedious length than usual about why his claims strike multiple false notes for me but actually it's much simpler than that. I watched the live stream of Hale's evidence and to me he resembled someone who'd got lost on his way to collect the wooden spoon award at the Britain's Got Bullshitters finale.

Still I hadn't actually intended to editorialize much while the hearings are taking place and I'll leave it there.

I was sort of hoping that at some point we might at least get a few more clues about why names like Rhodes Boyson have tended to pop up, but I'm not sure how much hope I really still have of that,

Sadly I'm old enough to remember Rhodes Boyson. He was a prominent supporter of corporal punishment in schools which led as I well recall to a lot of jokes about him probably being into spanking. He was also one of the more prominent opponents of any liberalization of the laws against homosexuality, and thus subject to jokes about how he was probably in the closet. Given his vocal public stance on these sorts of issues I can't see how any perception that his private life didn't reflect the bollocks he came out with wouldn't have been the subject of amused gossip. Which I don't recall. The current allegations may simply reflect a distorted half-memory of those jokes about him.

I suppose now they'll find a 'missing dossier' and I'll have to eat my words, but until then...

Sadly I'm old enough to remember Rhodes Boyson. He was a prominent supporter of corporal punishment in schools which led as I well recall to a lot of jokes about him probably being into spanking. He was also one of the more prominent opponents of any liberalization of the laws against homosexuality, and thus subject to jokes about how he was probably in the closet. Given his vocal public stance on these sorts of issues I can't see how any perception that his private life didn't reflect the bollocks he came out with wouldn't have been the subject of amused gossip. Which I don't recall. The current allegations may simply reflect a distorted half-memory of those jokes about him.

I suppose now they'll find a 'missing dossier' and I'll have to eat my words, but until then...

Much earlier in the thread I found an interview Gove did with Boyson on the telly, during Goves brief TV career. Gove threw several pieces of innuendo his way. I suppose I asked about Royson here because I am already well used to this module of the inquiry often having little more than gossip to deal with. But with Boyson we mostly have his name popping up in a couple of different contexts, but without much that starts to build an impression of the 'background gossip' relating to him historically. And most of the other names that popped up a few years ago also popped up at least somewhere in the media several times in the more distant past, ie the allegations were not new, and I dont recall the same being true for Boyson.

Oh God it was the Liberals today. Steel was awful, and I probably only made it through the entire days testimony because Des Wilsons testimony was a bit fruity in places.

Reformatted PDF here of yesterday's IICSA transcript (Wednesday 13th).

Baroness Brinton gave evidence about the shift from the significantly decentralised Liberal Party of the 1960s to the rather more modern Liberal Democrat structure and outlined it's safeguarding procedures.

Des Wilson gave an entertainingly blunt account of the parliamentary party in the 1970s and 1980s and how it's failings may have contributed to the failure to investigate or deal with the allegations against Cyril Smith when they became public in 1979.

Lord Steel explained that he hadn't seen the need to do anything about ten year old allegations once Cyril Smith had told him they had been investigated but no charges followed.

I see the Guardian and other papers are reporting that Smith had confessed to child abuse and that Steel believed him which wasn't exactly what I heard.

What I understood him to be saying was that Smith had said that the allegations in the Private Eye article were true but that they had been investigated by the police and that they had taken no further action. This was a lie since they had sent a report to the DPP with the expectation of being able to charge him with indecent assault and Smith knew that. Steel didn't question this and accepted the implication that the police had found insufficient evidence to proceed. He wasn't asked about it but from previous statements he has made and his written statement to the inquiry he also appears to be saying that at the time he saw the issue as being about corporal punishment as distinct from sexual assault. Obviously that in no way excuses his abject failure to act.

To a question from one of the core participants as to whether she was aware of any other allegations of child sexual abuse against any Liberal Democrat MPs since Cyril Smith, Baroness Brinton replied no.

I suppose that Clement Freud, being dead, was no longer an MP when allegations against him became public. However I am guessing the question may have been motivated by the allegations made against former Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming by Esther Baker who has core participant status at the Inquiry. The police investigated and interviewed Hemming under caution but found insufficient evidence to charge him. Hemming himself went public at this point. The police subsequently decided there was "insufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction for perverting the course of justice" against Baker.

Hemming recently agreed an out of court settlement in a libel action he began against Graham Wilmer and former Exaro journalist David Hencke over statements they had made about him. More details here :
Two Supporters of “VIP Abuse” Accuser Esther Baker Settle Libel Claim Brought by Former MP John Hemming - Bartholomew's Notes

Reformatted PDF here of today's IICSA hearing. Original and other documents here.

Liz Reason testified on behalf of the Greens. Outlined their brand new safeguarding policies. Discussed the Challenors and a couple of other recent cases. At the end was asked to look at an email the Greens received in 2014, thus predating their current systems, alleging that a candidate was unfit due to alleged past sexual misconduct. Liz Reason said she had only just seen it herself and wasn't sure of it's source. She said they hadn't been able to find it on their email systems. Hilariously it turned the Greens themselves had supplied it to the Inquiry some time ago.

Helen McNamara a senior official in the Cabinet Office testified about the working of the Cabinet Office Secretariat which manages one part of the honours system. The processes of nomination and scrutiny, and the mechanisms for annulling honours awarded to people found unworthy and still alive were gone through. Various examples were discussed: Savile, Rolf Harris, Hayman, Cyril Smith.

The Lib Dems arent happy with Steel either:

Liberal Democrat deputy leader Jo Swinson tweeted: "The party has rightly begun a disciplinary investigation into Lord Steel following his revelations.

"Clearly this is incredibly serious and he should be suspended while this takes place."

Lord Steel said he had "assumed" that Smith had committed the offences, but said he took no further action because: "It was before he was an MP, before he was even a member of my party. It had nothing to do with me."

Lord Steel also described recommending Smith for a knighthood in 1988 and said he did not pass on any allegations about the sexual abuse of children because "I was not aware of any such allegations other than the matter referred to…which appeared to have been fully investigated."

And he said it had not occurred to him that children could still have been at risk from Smith.

Liberal Democrats investigate former leader

The Savile stuff also generated some stories such as:

Honours panel 'told of Savile abuse in 1998'

The committee that recommends people for knighthoods received allegations of child sexual abuse against Jimmy Savile in 1998, an inquiry has heard.

The head of the Honours Committee also resisted pressure from Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s to knight Savile, according to letters seen by the probe.

Steel was saying all this 5 years ago

David Steel responds to Cyril Smith allegations: “Idle gossip is not a basis for any inquiry at all”

Don't know why he wasn't suspended then.
I don't want to be seen to be defending Steel, but there is an important consideration to bear in mind here: we have come a long way since the early 1990s, and I fear that Steel's attitude closely reflected the prevailing view at the time, which was that nobody was interested in looking too hard for evidence of child sexual abuse in the absence of overwhelming pressure to do so - it was almost as if it were regarded as a victimless crime, presumably because the victims were nearly always silent.

Steel could have been part of the solution to that problem, and had the courage to speak out. He could have refused to recommend Smith for a knighthood, and said why, without doing any more than putting himself in a slightly awkward position. He didn't, and he's poorer as a person for that...but I think it would be a mistake if he became the sole focus, and thus the scapegoat, for a pervasive societal attitude towards child sexual abuse that pretty much guaranteed that victims wouldn't be heard, and perpetrators would never be held to account.

It may even be that, had he spoken out, he'd have been ignored or shouted down. But the fact he didn't take that risk reflects as badly on him as it does on a society which was prepared to allow abusers to operate with impunity, almost in plain view.

And we've come a long way, but we'd be fools to believe we're out of those woods even now.

He isnt going to be the sole focus, its just the Lib Dems trying to look like they give a shit now.

Quite similar stuff was being said just a day or two earlier about Thatcher and the tories in regards Peter Morrison, eg MP child abuse claims 'not questioned'
Well, yes, and the same could be said of her, though my - uncharitable - view is that she seemed to have much more of a vested interest in keeping a lid on things.

I've just been catching up with last Fridays hearing, which was all about the whips. I dont have that much to say, except that some of the more excessive attempts to overly sanitise the details of the work of the whips were somewhat undermined by all the whips papers that lord Jopling kept and submitted as evidence. There were also some ambiguous comments about Geoffrey Dickens and his campaigns, from which it was hard to draw firm conclusions due to the impossibility of separating their feelings about his campaigns and the press they generated, from the wider disobedient nightmare he posed for the whips.

A small part of the questioning of Sir Murdo Maclean seemed to relate to leaning on a member of the press in relation to a potential story about Peter Morrison.

The day before there was some stuff related to the honours system, which included going easy on Sir Peter Hayman, and Thatcher pushing for Jimmy Savile to get another award, which I believe we have already heard about before.

Last edited:
IICSA hearings began again today after a weeks break. Reformatted version of today's transcript - PDF here. Original and supporting documents are here.

Today was devoted to evidence from Tim Hulbert who has claimed he saw evidence of Home Office funding for PIE. This was previously looked at as part of the review conducted by Peter Wanless and Richard Whittam - their report and annexes here.

First Michael Cox who headed the secretariat for the Wanless/Whittam review gave evidence regarding the scope of the searches of departmental records and efforts to contact former civil servants.

The rest of the day was taken up with evidence from Tim Hulbert, questioned first by Counsel for the Inquiry and then by his own Counsel.

Reformatted version of today's transcript - PDF here. Original and supporting documents here.

Jeremy Clark of the Albany Trust gave evidence about the Trust's dealings with PIE.

Professor June Thoburn gave evidence about the review she was asked to conduct into the safeguarding policies held by various political parties, Government departments and at Westminster.

An anonymous SIS compliance officer gave evidence about searches for documents relevant to the Inquiry which had turned up very little, about the Service's current child protection policy, and discussed some cases from before and after it's introduction.

Lastly Chris Mahaffey lead senior investigator for the IOPC and Commander Catherine Roper head of Professional Standards for the Met returned to jointly give evidence about matters arising from the evidence from other Police witnesses during week one of these hearings. A series of bland assurances were given that while there were issues things weren't that bad in the past and are ever so much better today.

Reformatted version of today's transcript - PDF here. Original and supporting documents here.

Robert Montagu gave evidence about being sexually abused by his father Victor Montagu.

Former Detective Sergeant Bryan Collins gave evidence about his time in the Met's Obscene Publications Squad in the mid-1970s and specifically his recollection of interviewing Andre Thorne at Feltham Borstal when he made allegations about Cyril Smith, his role in the investigation of PIE and in the separate investigation of Peter Hayman and others which developed out of that.

Jeremy Naunton gave evidence about his role as a junior Solicitor in the DPP at the time that the decision was made to caution rather than prosecute Peter Hayman.

Lastly Gregor McGill current Director of legal services at the CPS gave evidence about the reports which the CPS had given the inquiry about the decisions to caution Montagu and Hayman.

This was the last day of evidence sessions. The Inquiry isn't sitting tomorrow. On Friday there will be closing statements.

The last day of public hearings for the IICSA Westminster investigation heard closing statements from Richard Scorer, on behalf of seven men who have claimed they were abused by Cyril Smith, and from Counsel for Esther Baker, Harvey Proctor, Tim Hulbert, the Met, the IOPC, the CPS, the Home Office and the Labour Party.

Brian Altman the Counsel to the Inquiry then spoke about leaks of some of the material that had been disclosed to core participants to a journalist (who wasn't named). It had not been discovered who had done this but he suggested it seemed likely it was a core participant. Alexis Jay indicated her unhappiness about it. Proctor's counsel then drew attention to another apparent leak of the contents of an email from Proctor's legal team to Inquiry staff which hadn't been circulated to core participants, reopening the issue of who might have been at fault.

The most interesting of the closing statements IMO was that by Richard Scorer, which challenged some of the claims made on behalf of the Liberal Party by Baroness Brinton, robustly criticised David Steel, questioned the responses made to the Inquiry by some of the witnesses on behalf of institutions and also criticised the role played by conspiracy theorists, in that context mentioning Don Hale. He concluded :

In 2014, when this inquiry was established, rumours of VIP paedophile rings were at their height. Some of the headlines from that period were lurid, sensationalist and highly questionable. Through this inquiry, some of those conspiracy theories have been exposed as the fictions that they always were, but that does not mean there is nothing to see here.

Indeed, what has replaced the more fantastical conspiracy theories during the course of this inquiry is perhaps less salacious for the media, but we say far more concerning. From Cyril Smith to Peter Hayman to Viscount Montagu, these hearings have uncovered real and compelling evidence of men evading justice because of their power and social status. There has been evidence of coverup, of more favourable treatment and of deals being done.

The evidence has demonstrated a real culture of deference to people of public prominence and a failure by political parties to grasp even the basic elements of safeguarding.

As we said at the beginning, political parties and state bodies have failed to treat the welfare and safeguarding of children as even a factor to be considered. Welfare of children has been a distant concern.

Of the other closing statements, that on behalf of Tim Hulbert repeated, at considerable length, his claims about the Home Office funding PIE and attempted to address the lack of any supporting evidence beyond Hulbert's own recollections. Counsel for the Home Office suggested that Hulbert was genuine but mistaken in his claims, drawing attention to the fact that these have now been looked at several times, and that the new information the Inquiry has heard does nothing to support them.

The statement on behalf of Harvey Proctor was in the same confrontational vein as the opening statement made by Geoff Robertson. Sadly Robertson himself wasn't available today, but his junior counsel Mr Wagner did his best to make up for this. At one point he stated that Elm Guest House was "equally fantastical", and that there was no VIP Paedophile network at Westminster. This appeared to provoke what the transcript refers to as an "outburst" from the public gallery. (I was listening to it live but couldn't make out what was being said). Later during the day Wagner asked to clarify that he had meant to say the 'Elm House List' was fantastical.

Of the various statements by the institutional core participants, that for the Met briefly took up the notion of a few "rotten apples" rather than a culture of deference, and then moved swiftly on to address Don Hale's claims that his statements contradicted one another because they hadn't been taken down accurately by the Police.

Counsel for the CPS stressed how very difficult it all was, and illustrated this by demonstrating that it is indeed very difficult to put a favourable gloss on the DPP's decisions not to prosecute Hayman and Montagu.

The Inquiry expects to produce its report on this investigation early next year.

Thanks for your efforts as always. A lot of the Montagu detail was rather graphic, wish I hadnt read some of it even though it was an important case to look at. The police report about a victims mother was not exactly subtle in terms of attitudes towards class.

This probably belongs in this thread too:

Honours system under scrutiny after sex abuser kept title for years

Hubert Chesshyre, 78, an expert on heraldry and genealogy, held a number of senior positions within the royal household, rising to become secretary of the most noble order of the garter, the highest order in British chivalry. Among the many honours bestowed upon him over more than 40 years were the Queen’s Silver and Golden Jubilee Medals, and the commander of the Royal Victorian Order (CVO) – the latter for distinguished personal service to the monarch. A fellow or member of several illustrious organisations and charities, he was a heraldic consultant to the likes of Sir Paul McCartney, Lord Sugar and Sir Terry Pratchett.

But it recently emerged during the Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) that in 2015 Chesshyre was found to have sexually abused a teenage chorister during the 1990s, a fact that has remained buried from public record. This is because Chesshyre’s case did not result in a criminal conviction. Rather, the inquiry heard “he was found to have committed the acts in question” in a trial of the facts.

The fact that Chesshyre’s name was misspelled throughout the trial, despite repeated police efforts to have it corrected, has made it difficult to identify him in legal databases.

In October 2015, Chesshyre’s victim wrote to Sir Alan Reid, secretary of the Royal Victorian Order, calling for forfeiture of Chesshyre’s honour. Reid replied that this would be wrong because Chesshyre had been given an absolute discharge, and no conviction registered. Reid’s position was mirrored by that of several organisations. The Heraldry Society said that it had no plans to remove his fellowship, in an email seen by the Observer.

In another email to the victim, the Society of Antiquaries of London said it would not put the question of his removal to the fellows of the society. The Bach Choir said it was “not incumbent” on it to take any further action as Chesshyre, an associate member, had no involvement with it any more. The Corporation of London emailed the victim to tell him it did not have the power to remove Chesshyre’s status as a Freeman of the City of London. The Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies continues to list Hubert Chesshyre CVO as a vice-president.

It was only after the victim contacted his MP, who took it up with the prime minister, that the honour was eventually forefeited. But the victim only learned of this action in October 2018, five months after it happened and three years after Chesshyre’s trial. He was dismayed to learn via a Cabinet Office email that the forefeiture would not be published in the London Gazette, a standard procedure.

As of Saturday night, Chesshyre’s Wikipedia page made no mention of his trial. When approached by the Observer, the various societies of which he is a member confirmed that they would not be dissociating themselves from him. The victim said: “As far as most people are concerned, he’s still Hubert Chesshyre CVO.”

I heard Frankie Boyle say the other night ‘He doesn’t believe there was a paedophile ring in Westminster, it was more of an orderly queue’!

Senior police officers may have influenced decisions about inquiries going ahead into child abuse allegations against a politician, a watchdog has said.

Leicestershire Police inquiries into Lord Janner are being reviewed by the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

The IOPC also said documents may have been "inappropriately modified" and allegations not even recorded.

The late Lord Janner and his family have always maintained his innocence.

Leicestershire Police said it could not comment at this time.

While emphasising its investigation was ongoing, the IOPC outlined "matters of concern" including:

• In the early 1990s, before a formal investigation into Lord Janner commenced, police records indicate "a number of references to a relationship, including a sexual relationship, between Lord Janner and a child", but there is no evidence the claims were looked into
  • Once an investigation did begin, lines of inquiry "appear from the evidence not to have been carried out" and "there is an indication that senior officers may have influenced decisions regarding the inquiries being carried out"
  • In 2001-2002 "allegations made by former children's home residents appear from the evidence available not to have been investigated or recorded" and "documented results of investigative actions regarding Lord Janner appear to contain information that could be interpreted as misleading and/or inaccurate"
The update said a new referral was made to the IOPC in February, which "based on the evidence reviewed" indicated "police documents may have been inappropriately modified".

Senior police 'influenced' abuse inquiry

Carl ("Nick") Beech's trial, on 12 charges of perverting the course of justice over his VIP abuse claims and one of fraud, began last week at Newcastle Crown Court. The first three days were taken up with various procedural matters. Today it heard the start of the prosecution's opening statement.

Carl Beech told 'extraordinary tale' of VIP paedophile ring - BBC News
Westminster VIP abuse accuser 'fled to Sweden when story collapsed - Guardian

The judge gave permission last week for the trial to be live tweeted. The most detailed twitter stream I've found so far is from Jordan Milne of Sky News. For those who hate twitter here is is as a VERY LARGE image. (As with twitter itself you need to read it from bottom to top).

Ok1s537.jpg

ETA: or better still read it at the link in The Hooded Claw's post below.

Last edited:
The most detailed twitter stream I've found so far is from Jordan Milne of Sky News. For those who hate twitter here is is as a VERY LARGE image. (As with twitter itself you need to read it from bottom to top).

7cdJqoQ.jpg

An easier way to display a long thread is to reply to any of the tweets in the thread with "@threadreaderapp unroll" and the Thread Reader App bot will send you a link to the threaded tweets in a more readable format eg

Thread by @JEMilneSky: "Today I’m at Newcastle Crown Court for the opening of the trial of Carl Beech - who is accused of making false allegations of the “most seri […]"

Carl Beech trial round up

News Story links (Tuesday 14th links are in post 6565 above).

Jordan Milne of Sky News has live tweeted the proceedings so far. A link to the text of her tweets on Tuesday is in TheHoodedClaws post above. Unfortunately her tweets on Wednesday and Thursday morning weren't threaded - here are links to PDFs of the text for those :

Wednesday
Thursday Morning

And links to
Thursday Afternoon
Friday.

Finally there are useful daily posts at the realtrollexposure blog. (Saying that these posts are useful isn't an endorsement of the blogger, who on past form seems to me like a bit of an arse).

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

The trial resumes next Wednesday morning.

Carl Beech trial round up

Much of the week was taken up with evidence from DS Townley of the Met. about the interviews Beech gave them in October and November 2014, which led to Operation Midland being set up.

News Story links :

Unlike last week there was no live tweeting from Sky News. There were some short threads by the BBC's Daniel De Simone including this one about Friday afternoon.

1G6HA0c.png

There are also useful daily posts, which construct an account of the days proceedings from various sources, at the realtrollexposure blog. (To repeat what I said above this isn't an endorsement of the blogger).

Wednesday - Thursday - Friday

The trial resumes next Wednesday morning, 29th May.

Back
Top Bottom