Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Not hard imo, The Horrors were one of my great let downs.

Saw Toy last night and they were better but not amazing, I loved it when they went off on one instrumentally but was a bit disappointed by the vocals. Maybe better in a different venue.

Re the horrors, I couldn't agree more!

Glad you enjoyed it! Looking forward to seeing them this evening at Goldsmiths:)

Might be there myself.....although not if I'm feeling like I am now....might be too long in the tooth to do 3 gigs on the trot-but then if its a case of a lift door to door and gettin in on the guest list....;)

So???????? What did you think? I'm still totally psyched from meeting and hanging out with them-I'm such a wannabe!!!
I thought they were brilliant, really top night. Sorry didn't reply earlier was too shattered yesturday to post:D (after the gig we went to the New Cross Inn till the early hours - they were in there too as they were staying there for the night)

I thought they were brilliant, really top night. Sorry didn't reply earlier was too shattered yesturday to post:D (after the gig we went to the New Cross Inn till the early hours - they were in there too as they were staying there for the night)
Ohhh wish I had more stamina and could have gone to this one!!

I'm at home ill as a consequence of a fucking brilliant weekend!! Worth it....

Well that was a bit mixed. They had some technical problems after the first tune involving a distortion pedal so played a few real boring songs, then the singer couldn't be heard and he was having a pop at the sound engineer, then he engaged this nobhead in the audience who was complaining that he'd got there late and the band had gone on too early.

When they played the faster stuff they were awesome, both really talented kids with bags of persona. I was a bit thrown at times by them being so young.

250645_4659027557280_875353859_n.jpg

Off to see the Cope again this Thursday... not sure if its a gig or book reading, but there will be general weirdness about the event I'm sure.

Off to see the Cope again this Thursday... not sure if its a gig or book reading, but there will be general weirdness about the event I'm sure.
book reading, film about the busking tour (I think), and a performance by...I think you get GNOD

Peggy Seeger and Grace Petrie in Sefton Park Palm House, Liverpool, this Saturday - part of the Anti-Capitalist Roadshow. Can't wait :cool:

Just been to see Moon Duo (shite name) tonight-fucking brilliant! Intense psychedelia....

Looks like they were on Manchester yesterday too? Gutted, I would've liked to see them....if they were actually on?

In fact the Zounds gig is advertised at Manchester tonight then when you click for tickets it goes to Bristol.

Looks like they were on Manchester yesterday too? Gutted, I would've liked to see them....if they were actually on?

In fact the Zounds gig is advertised at Manchester tonight then when you click for tickets it goes to Bristol.
The Zounds gig is in Bristol tonight-would have liked to have seen them but have seen em before and they will play again.

Yeah Moon Duo just made me want to turn my bedroom into a psychedelic love bubble and lie in bed and be very very stoned whilst listening to them:oops:

grrrr, it's getting almost annoying that the Brudenell Social is so damned good. Bands keep playing there and skipping Sheff :(

(tho at least I will see MoB at ATP)

Back
Top Bottom