Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

The Sea and Cake yay! in March at the Scala

Kings of Convenience in May at the Roundhouse in Camden huzzah ill be listening to them over and over and over again on youtube until then :D

Fanfare Ciocarlia at the Scala in January. Incredibly fast gypsy brass. Boban and Marko Markovic were good, but this should be immense :)

I seem to have ended up running the bar at this. I'm not sure if I'm someone who should be left in charge of a bar... :hmm:
hehe, I'll have to see if I can get to do the same for their gig at Sheffield Queens Club - which I've just booked tix for (Jan 18th)

flyer_106833.jpg

Fucked Up back in Manchester in May supporting Titus Andronicus who I'm not familiar with but just downloaded some stuff. They'll need to be good with FU supporting.

Pigbag - Half Moon, Putney, 25th Jan
Lee Scratch Perry, Jazz Cafe, Camden, 27th Jan.
Trouble Funk - Islington Assembly Hall, 15/16th March

373035_342865662468601_1777898280_n.jpg

Going to see this band of reprobates on Saturday along with Rancid and Idiot Strength...will be a nostalgic old punk affair....a sure sign of impending midlife crisis:D

The Specials on tour in a few months. Extra date in Brixton not sold out yet. Dunno if I can afford/make it, though.

Chas n Dave on a massive tour in a few month, too. Unmissable as Dave is coming out of retirement for it.

Terry Hall said the last tour would be the last, so I'm done with seeing The Specials. Also last time wasn't as good as the first gigs they played and the recent 6music live gig did nothing for me.

I saw (I think) 2 out of the last 3 tours and the first was better by far.

Still might go if it's possible, though.

Back
Top Bottom