Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

v tempting

1555565_618241641558428_1646005747_n.jpg

How come I've never even heard of that venue? Notwist could be fun...
went to Aba Shanti there couple of months back -not been going for that long as a venue - warehosue space, very high ceiling (2 or 3 floors high in parts) and can be a bit reverby - Aba's soundsystem sounded epic in there with that bit of extra reverb - not ideal space, but can add something if the music suits - I think slowdive suits

went to Aba Shanti there couple of months back -not been going for that long as a venue - warehosue space, very high ceiling (2 or 3 floors high in parts) and can be a bit reverby - Aba's soundsystem sounded epic in there with that bit of extra reverb - not ideal space, but can add something if the music suits - I think slowdive suits
doesn't he hold a monthly or bi-monthly sesh there? been meaning to go for a while.....

doesn't he hold a monthly or bi-monthly sesh there? been meaning to go for a while.....
yeah Arisezon its called. Hasn't been one this year yet, but it was regular for a while and will be back. I'll give you a shout next one - Im looking forward to going back.

yeah Arisezon its called. Hasn't been one this year yet, but it was regular for a while and will be back. I'll give you a shout next one - Im looking forward to going back.
yes let me know. whenever i felt like going it wasn't on. doesn't seem to be super-regular.

Back
Top Bottom