Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Holyrood: Scots need a Westminster general election. Jokers!

Peter Dow

Standard Bearer
BBC said:
BBC: MSPs vote to support UK election
The Scottish Parliament has voted in support of calling a UK general election, amid concerns over the current Westminster government.
The Scottish Parliament said:
The Scottish Parliament: Scotland Needs a General Election
That the Parliament believes that the interests of Scotland and the United Kingdom would be best served by holding a general election for a new House of Commons as soon as possible.
BBC said:
The SNP and Liberal Democrats combined to back a Tory motion at Holyrood, after the party said the move was needed to restore faith in democracy.
... passed by 78 votes to 42

Well if the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood was serious about calling for an immediate general election across Britain then they would be angry at the Queen for not dismissing the Westminster parliament already.

The MSPs must be joking :rolleyes: because if the MSPs were serious for one minute then the Scottish parliament could pass a motion banning the Queen from Scotland and they could call on the Scottish police, courts and military to enforce that ban.

The MSPs don't dare do that because they aren't serious about defending Scots from the UK state or from any of the rotten UK governments and the weak-kneed MSPs would run a mile from any serious confrontation with the UK state.

COWARDS! Parcel of rogues in a nation etc.. :mad:

Now the Scottish parliament doesn't have the power to dismiss the Westminster parliament but they did have the power to call for it to go and for there to be a British election.

Similarly, although the UK state affords the Scottish Parliament no power to ban the Queen from Scotland, they do have the power it seems to me to make a call for that to happen - call on the Scottish police, courts and military to serve the nation for a change instead of that rotten monarch and keep her out by all means necessary. (You DO know what "all means necessary" means I hope. :D )

You can make a call for the Queen to be banned from Scotland and give a lead without guaranteeing that national forces are going to follow your lead.

I am not suggesting a demand for the monarchy to take unilateral action and dismiss the elected government.

I demand that there be no monarchy and that Queen Elizabeth and her family successors be banned from Scotland and from Britain and that the UK be ended.

The fact that the Queen has failed to dismiss the Westminster parliament when any good head of state would have done so much sooner is simply another item on the list of charges of treason against this Queen.

The analogy is with a gate-crasher at your party who brings his ferocious dangerous dog which sets about mauling the children and kills one of them.

You should want the gate-crasher out of your house soonest and he should take his ferocious dangerous dog with him.

Just because you or I blame the gate-crasher for not removing his dangerous dog from your or my house doesn't mean that we would be demanding that the gate-crasher should remain as a gate-crasher.

Gate-crasher and his dangerous dog should go.

Queen and her dangerous parliament should go.

If the Queen was to dismiss the Westminster parliament it would not be unilateral action. I have called for the Westminster parliament to be dismissed and a new general election called.

The Scottish parliament has called for something similar.

So it would not be unilateral action if the Queen was to dismiss the Westminster parliament.

Do a poll and see how much support this Westminster parliament has. Not much. The Queen might get some backing for doing something right for a change.

The problem with the Scottish parliament is that they have stopped short of also asking for the Queen to be dismissed and that is the point that I am making.

What kind of spineless coward and scum says to the gate-crasher at the party- "Well if you remove your dangerous dog which has just mauled and killed my child you can stay at the party"?

That is the kind of cowardly scum MSPs we are dealing with here.

It's war!

wouldn't that be an act of war?

dave
Well republicans should already be in a cold war with the UK so the point is the Scottish parliament could join the cold war by calling on the Queen to be banned from Scotland. (But they won't because they are frightened cowardly MSPs.)

There is no need or desirability to declare war on the House of Commons. The House of Commons is not the UK. The cold war is with the UK, it is not with the House of Commons.

Republicans are not either in a cold war with the British nation or the English nation so there is no need for any talk of war between the nations.

But yes a war between
  • on one side - the Scots, English, Britons, Welsh and Irish
  • on the other side - the Queen, her family and the UK
should be threatened to get rid of the Queen and force a British general election.

"All means necessary" is a phrase which is usually taken to mean - if necessary, military means could be employed. I had hoped I wouldn't have to spell that out. You are supposed to know what that phrase means so that people don't have to threaten military action explicitly all the time. We don't want to frighten the children or the horses, do we?

Well if the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood was serious about calling for an immediate general election across Britain then they would be angry at the Queen for not dismissing the Westminster parliament already.

The MSPs must be joking :rolleyes: because if the MSPs were serious for one minute then the Scottish parliament could pass a motion banning the Queen from Scotland and they could call on the Scottish police, courts and military to enforce that ban.

The MSPs don't dare do that because they aren't serious about defending Scots from the UK state or from any of the rotten UK governments and the weak-kneed MSPs would run a mile from any serious confrontation with the UK state.

Now the Scottish parliament doesn't have the power to dismiss the Westminster parliament but they did have the power to call for it to go and for there to be a British election.

Similarly, although the UK state affords the Scottish Parliament no power to ban the Queen from Scotland, they do have the power it seems to me to make a call for that to happen - call on the Scottish police, courts and military to serve the nation for a change instead of that rotten monarch and keep her out by all means necessary. (You DO know what "all means necessary" means I hope. :D )

You can make a call for the Queen to be banned from Scotland and give a lead without guaranteeing that national forces are going to follow your lead.

I am not suggesting a demand for the monarchy to take unilateral action and dismiss the elected government.

I demand that there be no monarchy and that Queen Elizabeth and her family successors be banned from Scotland and from Britain and that the UK be ended.

The fact that the Queen has failed to dismiss the Westminster parliament when any good head of state would have done so much sooner is simply another item on the list of charges of treason against this Queen.

The analogy is with a gate-crasher at your party who brings his ferocious dangerous dog which sets about mauling the children and kills one of them.

You should want the gate-crasher out of your house soonest and he should take his ferocious dangerous dog with him.

Just because you or I blame the gate-crasher for not removing his dangerous dog from your or my house doesn't mean that we would be demanding that the gate-crasher should remain as a gate-crasher.

If the Queen was to dismiss the Westminster parliament it would not be unilateral action. I have called for the Westminster parliament to be dismissed and a new general election called.

So it would not be unilateral action if the Queen was to dismiss the Westminster parliament.

Do a poll and see how much support this Westminster parliament has. Not much. The Queen might get some backing for doing something right for a change.

The problem with the Scottish parliament is that they have stopped short of also asking for the Queen to be dismissed and that is the point that I am making.

What kind of spineless coward and scum says to the gate-crasher at the party- "Well if you remove your dangerous dog which has just mauled and killed my child you can stay at the party"?

That is the kind of cowardly scum MSPs we are dealing with here

Corrected for relevance.

i might start a petition to get him an obe or cbe or something.

see what happens.

"This prooves that the sepretits are winning"

oh and dont feed the troll:mad: as was pointed out to me by somoene much wiser, then i bit earlier this week.

dave

That is the kind of cowardly scum MSPs we are dealing with here.

Long time since I've read such unadulterated shite. If you honestly think Holyrood is capable of running Scotland's business completely, then you are an idiot. I had already gathered that from the dross written above of course.

Well republicans should already be in a cold war with the UK so the point is the Scottish parliament could join the cold war by calling on the Queen to be banned from Scotland. (But they won't because they are frightened cowardly MSPs.)

There is no need or desirability to declare war on the House of Commons. The House of Commons is not the UK. The cold war is with the UK, it is not with the House of Commons.

Republicans are not either in a cold war with the British nation or the English nation so there is no need for any talk of war between the nations.

But yes a war between
  • on one side - the Scots, English, Britons, Welsh and Irish
  • on the other side - the Queen, her family and the UK
should be threatened to get rid of the Queen and force a British general election.

"All means necessary" is a phrase which is usually taken to mean - if necessary, military means could be employed. I had hoped I wouldn't have to spell that out. You are supposed to know what that phrase means so that people don't have to threaten military action explicitly all the time. We don't want to frighten the children or the horses, do we?

Go away and stop annoying me you cretin

Back
Top Bottom