Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you had the vaccine WITH POLL

Have you had your first Covid jab?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Japan is still trying to get their shit together and vaccinate the over 75`s. So, no vaccination for me because I`m not old enough. Fuck me, I might be considered young by Urban standards :thumbs:

Where in Japan are you? I lived in Fukuoka 1999-2000.

Where in Japan are you? I lived in Fukuoka 1999-2000.
Just outside Hyogo, not far from Himeji. Fukuoka has gone into a SOE probably as many times as Tokyo and Osaka, probably because it`s the gateway into Kyushu with people from all over the country passing through. No suprise that after Golden Week cases are going up, it`s okay though, the Olympics are still set to go ahead :facepalm:

A week more.

279 jabbed (83%) up 11.
57 not jabbed (17%) down 3
Poll participation 336, up 8.
And another week passes.

294 jabbed (+15) = 85%
52 not jabbed (-5) = 15%
Poll participation 346 (+10)

There's about a handful of no votes who probably have been jabbed. Going by ages that sometimes show up. There's also a banned poster in there, and a poster who has been a member for 18 years, never posted a single post, but managed to vote on this poll. So 'No' votes are never going to equal zero.

NHS site updated, you can now book if...
  • you're aged 36 or over
  • you'll turn 36 before 1 July 2021

Yeah my g/f is 36 and booked one this morning, there were even slots available this week. No mention in the booking process of the offer of an alternative jab to az so presumably most clinics from now on will have at least 2 options available?

Thinking about it that must have been the case for a while anyway what with the second jabs being a mixture

Theyre onto offering appointments for those 34 before 1 July now... seems to be moving pretty quickly!

Fingers crossed I'll get invited in the next week! Double fingers crossed it will help with some of the long covid issues...

Theyre onto offering appointments for those 34 before 1 July now... seems to be moving pretty quickly!

I posted that on one of the other threads, when it changed, suggestion is all 30+ age groups will be invited next week.

Finally got an appointment at least, albeit not until June. Means I've lost my bet with myself that I'd make it to the end of the school year working in schools with no vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom