Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Grenfell Tower fire in North Kensington - news and discussion

Hold on...WTF?:hmm:

Barac Zita
5 mins ·
800 households being evacuated right now in Swiss Cottage & told literally nothing - no notice - or 30 mins notice don't know where they are going, TV news filming them as they come out - disgraceful - told they will be away for around 3 weeks to remove cladding -but also told gas prob - nothing about what accommodation they are going to or proper info , not even time to pack belongings

With all this talk of so many similar clad buildings going on, isn't it just inviting some religious nutters to go around setting fire to them in the dead of night? Either these religious nutters have no idea, or the government is incompetent by allowing this information to go public so soon. Probably both, as they are as fuck witted as each other.

TOLD YOU SO!

Like not like , again , what worries me is mass gentrification , and quickly ,let's hope all affected can stay in the area , and in luxury . Fuck the rich for once instead of the poor

But then again I'm a bit pissed

Last edited:
All it takes is one religious nutter with a can on petrol........ Christians are known for starting fires outside of buildings....

Also...AGEIST of me yes, perhaps...how the hell does someone in her 30s become head of a large London Borough?:confused:

By actually doing something?

Doing something like what? :hmm: Please share.

I wonder who called the services about this? :eek:

All it takes is one religious nutter with a can on petrol........ Christians are known for starting fires outside of buildings....

Ermmm please answer the question I asked instead of this random word salad?

TOLD YOU SO!

I doubt Camden Council share your worries about pyromaniac God-botherers. It's just some antsy bureaucrats, concerned about malfunctioning white-goods, applying the precautionary principal in a cack-handed way.

You need to temper your theophobia a little

Have you guys missed this? Quite prophetic, no?

With all this talk of so many similar clad buildings going on, isn't it just inviting some religious nutters to go around setting fire to them in the dead of night? Either these religious nutters have no idea, or the government is incompetent by allowing this information to go public so soon. Probably both, as they are as fuck witted as each other.

I doubt Camden Council share your worries about pyromaniac God-botherers. It's just some antsy bureaucrats, concerned about malfunctioning white-goods, applying the precautionary principal in a cack-handed way.

You need to temper your theophobia a little

Yes. Quite.

Fucking hell, doesn't she live in Korea?

That would explain her enthusiasm for firm paternal secular leadership

dixon1.jpg

I may have made a drunken post about some world domination in the past, but I was quickly re-educated by the good people of U75, no more lizards for me!

Back
Top Bottom