Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General election, the urban75 vote

How will you vote?

• Total voters

TopCat

Putin fanboy
Well how will urbanites vote this time (if at all)?

I have been here long enough to see people and their moral compass develop.

Long enough to see posters going down the oft trodden road of increasing pragmatism.

Im intrigued as to how you lots feelings, rationale, sense of compassion or not will show out.

I'm voting Labour by the way. This means for me voting for a right wing traitorus war monger.

What you gonna do?

Last edited:
Can you add tactical vote for a so called progressive alliance candidate?

I live in a v safe labour constituency as I have done for all the time I live in London. Last few elections I've been able to vote Green with no worry

I would vote tactically for any party that would unseat or prevent a Tory

I am going to do some campaigning for Labour in Croydon central as it's such a marginal seat (165votes swung it Tory in 2015)

if the labour plp had swung behind corbyn and started acting like the political wing of the trades and community then maybe, just maybe I might have had a crises of revolutionary fervour in the ballot box and sided wwith the wankers. But they couldn't even do that. You had one job labour, one job. And you pissed it. Again.

Can you add tactical vote for a so called progressive alliance candidate?

I live in a v safe labour constituency as I have done for all the time I live in London. Last few elections I've been able to vote Green with no worry

I would vote tactically for any party that would unseat or prevent a Tory

I am going to do some campaigning for Labour in Croydon central as it's such a marginal seat (165votes swung it Tory in 2015)

Ok will do.

It's worth walking to the end of the road to knock one off my smug Tory prick MP's massive majority. Or I might draw a cock. But I always turn up.

Labour here, we're in what should be a safe labour seat but this time is one of the seats that might swing Tory. So no matter what I'm not not voting. So am taking a deep breath and voting for someone I don't really like at all in a vague hope to keep the Tories out.

The only thing that would unseat my local Tory is a Labour vote, which tbf I probably would have done anyway.

Haven't we done this already? Anyway has been a safe Labour seat. But I fear that Libdems might do well. Based on, I admit, not much more than sneaking suspicion.

Labour. Charlotte Leslie can fuck off and Darren Jones is a Lawrence Weston boy like me

I have David Lammy to vote for. I suspect I will be breaking the habit of a lifetime and not voting Green. I don't know if the Greens will refrain from standing against him...

Can those people who are refusing to vote or spoiling their ballot please explain their reasoning?

Back
Top Bottom