Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Regarding the documents, I'm not surprised that some were in a locked filing cabinet. I once worked somewhere where loads of documents were shunted to off-site storage or old warehousing behind the main plant and some boxes were just full of crap that the company had paid to store for 20+ years.

So I can conceive that somebody put some important documents in a filing cabinet, then retired or changed jobs and nobody bothered to check the filing cabinets afterwards. Eventually some new person comes along, breaks into the locked cabinet and goes 'oh fuck, these are related to Daniel Morgan'.

Last edited:
As part of an inquiry into the death of Sheku Bayoh, who died after being restrained by six police officers in 2015, a pathologist has said that the restraint cannot be excluded as having had a role in Mr Bayoh's death.

Marking eight years since Mr Bayoh had died, inquiry chairman Lord Bracadale prefaced the sitting with a message that members of the public could find the evidence to be distressing.

Dr [Kerryanne] Shearer told the inquiry she incorporated information about the use of handcuffs and restraint into her examination, which found Mr Bayoh had around eight small "dot" haemorrhages in his eyes, consistent with injuries that may have related either to positional asphyxia or being resuscitated.

She said Mr Bayoh's breathing could have been potentially impeded by officers restraining him, without having to put weight on him.

[Dr Shearer said] "In this case there was no clear cause of death at the time of the postmortem, hence why it is unascertained pending investigation."

The inquiry continues.

PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

(NB: The website linked doesn't have the easiest format to read, but other outlets like the Guardian and BBC seemed rather victim-blaming to an extent, in my opinion.)

Lord Bracadale is a Scottish judge, retired in 2017, who was senior counsel for the Lockerbie bomber trial, and the judge presiding over the Sheridan trial, the 'no body' case of the murder of Suzanne Pilley and the retrial of Nat Fraser for the 'no body' case of Arlene, his wife.

Last edited:
Two Met officers sacked for using excessive force against a 14-year old and then lying about it.

ETA More details

The boy was detained on Wilberforce Road.

He was placed in handcuffs and arrested for the assault on an emergency worker and a public order offence.

The boy was not charged and no further action was taken.

During the arrest force was used on the boy, which the IOPC investigated to see if it was necessary and proportionate.

PC Zalesskiy punched him at least once and PC Ryan kicked him in the neck/head area and struck him in the thigh with his knee.

Was it one of the excessively accompanied by motorbikes "All hail to the Leader" motorcades?

Last edited:
A Met officer has been cleared of GBH after he caused a man to be paralysed:

I mean, what the actual fuck? A man suffers life-changing injuries but the person who caused the injuries gets off?

He might not even face disciplinary action. Also, why was this man stopped and tasered?

He was walking down the street (whilst black), wearing a bumbag that 'might have contained drugs' plus 'it was feared he had a knife'. Not that he actually had drugs and/or a knife. Just that he might have.

The institutional racism is strong with this one.

The Met shot a homeless man’s two dogs dead today too
Here follows a tweet with a video that I’ll put in spoilers as it shows them shooting one of the dogs point blank range from behind with a shotgun. The other dog has already been shot and its companion runs in a blind panic to its owner, who is in the process of being Tasered.

In another news article, an innocent bystander was arrested and held in handcuffs for hours after being mistaken for a Just Stop oil protester, whilst she was on the Mall awaiting the start of the coronation

The Met are claiming it's not their fault because the arresting officer had been drafted in from Lincolnshire.

Epic

A Met officer has been cleared of GBH after he caused a man to be paralysed:

I mean, what the actual fuck? A man suffers life-changing injuries but the person who caused the injuries gets off?
Absolutely disgraceful decision. If I understand it correctly, the victim was unarmed, made no gesture or threat towards the police and was tasered while at an elevated height. Seriously WTF!

ETA: Council now criticising the verdict

Last edited:
always think this a thread about Chelsea FC

turns out, after days of labour-intensive investigative work, all the people mentioned above are indeed chelsea fc season ticket holders.

Back
Top Bottom