Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

A Met officer has been cleared of GBH after he caused a man to be paralysed:

I mean, what the actual fuck? A man suffers life-changing injuries but the person who caused the injuries gets off?

“The defendant told jurors he thought Mr Walker-Brown was wearing a small bag around his waist, and his suspicion was "heightened" because such bags were often used to conceal weapons or drugs and Mr Walker-Brown did not seem to be out for shopping or exercise.”

So ‘thinking’ someone had a bag that could have have contained drugs or a weapon is a lawful basis for permanently paralysing somebody now? What sort of dumb cunts were on that jury?

Speaking to reporters outside the court Mr Walker-Brown, who is paralysed from the waist down, said he had known what the verdict would be.

"I feel like he won before he got here, it's rigged, I was fighting against something that is bigger than everything.

"But I'm over it, it's done. Win or lose, it's a losing battle."
The filth will no doubt have the best legal team money can buy. The CPS will likely be doing a half-arsed job, etc, etc.

“The defendant told jurors he thought Mr Walker-Brown was wearing a small bag around his waist, and his suspicion was "heightened" because such bags were often used to conceal weapons or drugs and Mr Walker-Brown did not seem to be out for shopping or exercise.”

So ‘thinking’ someone had a bag that could have have contained drugs or a weapon is a lawful basis for permanently paralysing somebody now? What sort of dumb cunts were on that jury?
Not to mention he never actually established why w-b was out before assaulting him

I'm no anti-monarchist, but neither am I wedded to monarchism. But anyone with an iota of common sense would have realised that heavy-handed policing of a Royal event in the current tipping-point circumstances was going to really going to fuck things up.

Oh, I said "iota of common sense". Duh.
Have you learned nothing about the Met from this thread existentialist ? There's zero thought and regard for any consequences in pretty much any circumstance I can think of.

Also this on the opportunities to stop Couzens. Was it due to a horrible misunderstanding, incompetence, a cover-up or a catalogue of errors?

Ii found this bit particularly chilling in the analysis:

It also heard the check on the police national computer flagged up Couzens as the registered owner of the car - and his home address - but not his job in the Met Police. There is no standard check that would show that a suspect in a criminal case is a serving officer.

I find it beyond belief that in this day and age, with all the resources and databases available, that there is nothing showing that a suspect is also a serving police office. Astounding.

Last Friday, a man called David Boyd was found guilty of the murder of seven-year-old Nikki Allan in 1992. Reports on the killing and trial are difficult to read.

A major factor in it taking over 30 years for the killer to face any kind of justice was the police's relentless pursual of the wrong man, David Heron, from whom they extracted a false confession. He was later acquitted.

The judge, Mr Justice Mitchell, attacked the police’s repetitive line of questioning and the nature of some of the questions, which included asking details of his sex life and whether he was gay.

“It was wrong … to pound him with sexual allegations,” the judge said. He also asked why only a legal executive – and not a fully qualified solicitor – was present for the first six hours of the interview. Heron had progressed from denial to full admission without the full benefit of a qualified solicitor with him at any stage. “That must never be allowed to happen again,” he said.

‘Nothing mattered more’: Nikki Allan mother’s 31-year fight for justice

It has been alleged that Boyd managed to slip through the net because police were convinced another neighbour, George Heron, was responsible for the crime. He was arrested and charged, and fervour in the north-east of England was so heightened that it was decided the trial should be held in Leeds.

Heron confessed to the crime but only under duress. The case against Heron unravelled quickly when the judge, after two weeks of legal argument, ruled that a number of police interview tapes were inadmissible because officers had used “oppressive methods” to obtain the confession.

David Boyd found guilty of 1992 murder of seven-year-old Nikki Allan

[Boyd] bore a "striking resemblance" to a man seen with Nikki shortly before her death, prosecutors said.

The trial heard Boyd, of Chesterton Court in Norton, confessed to having sexual fantasies about young girls and was convicted of indecently assaulting a nine-year-old girl in 1999.

He also had a conviction for indecent exposure in 1997 when he flashed three young girls in a park and one for breaching the peace in 1986 when he grabbed a 10-year-old girl and asked her for a kiss.

Nikki Allan murder: David Boyd guilty of killing Sunderland girl

As well as the horrors of being paralysed, it's hard to imagine the (quite possibly life long) depression and sense of defeat that is expressed in this:

"I feel like he won before he got here, it's rigged, I was fighting against something that is bigger than everything.
"But I'm over it, it's done. Win or lose, it's a losing battle."

Also this on the opportunities to stop Couzens. Was it due to a horrible misunderstanding, incompetence, a cover-up or a catalogue of errors?

Ii found this bit particularly chilling in the analysis:

It also heard the check on the police national computer flagged up Couzens as the registered owner of the car - and his home address - but not his job in the Met Police. There is no standard check that would show that a suspect in a criminal case is a serving officer.

I find it beyond belief that in this day and age, with all the resources and databases available, that there is nothing showing that a suspect is also a serving police office. Astounding.
It would probably be used as a do not arrest flag.

Going back to the supposed clear apparent danger of horses on parade being spooked and charging into crowds. Presumably the safest approach would be to not put them on parade?

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Mark Rowley: "Crazy" and "disrespectful to black and minority ethnic Londoners” ...

article-2536363-1A80016800000578-165_634x395.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

Metropolitan Police chief Sir Mark Rowley ‘crazy’ for not accepting the force is institutionally racist, says Louise Casey

Serving Metropolitan Police officer, PC Callum Utley aged 24, who is attached to the West Area Command Unit covering Ealing, Hounslow and Hillingdon, has been charged with rape after an alleged off duty incident in Buckinghamshire in 2019.

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

PC Callum Utley, who has been suspended from duty, is due to appear at High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on 25 May 2023.

Back
Top Bottom