Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

The far-right demo in Glasgow yesterday was vastly out numbered by the counter demo. :)

In Glasgow, thousands came together to voice their opposition to a rally endorsed by far-right figure Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Around 2,000 anti-racism activists assembled in George Square to counter the ‘Pro-UK rally’ supported by Robinson.

Despite a few hundred far-right activists being present, they were significantly outnumbered, and a large police presence ensured that the groups remained apart.

The BBC TV news actually reported it as 2-3,000 counter demonstrators, and just 3-400 fascists. :D

3-400 is still too many fascists. Guess that’s Glasgow’s orange twats showing up.

Regarding the Rotherham sentencing, I think it’s pretty easy to see a distinction between protests like that, where you actually had to have a racist motive to even bother making the trip, and some of the city centre shit that might have drawn in a few passing dickheads who saw a ruck and dived in for the thrill. Anyone at the hotel was there to attack or distress asylum seekers, not make a political protest.

Sentencing of the 11 year old

I'll give the judge some credit for this one.

Ordering a total of £1,200 in compensation to be paid, the judge told the mum: “I note that it is approximately the same price as your holiday to Ibiza.”

Also apparently he was wearing a balaclava, I wonder what percentage of balaclavas are owned for legitimate reasons? Probably about the the same as the percentage of baseball bats owned (in the UK) with the intention of playing baseball.

Also apparently he was wearing a balaclava, I wonder what percentage of balaclavas are owned for legitimate reasons? Probably about the the same as the percentage of baseball bats owned (in the UK) with the intention of playing baseball.
Oi. I still keep a short baseball bat by the door, ever since some "Mister Big" twat made some heavy duty threats and confirmed he had my address ten years ago. Fortunately, I haven't needed to use it but it quietly sits there, just in case :hmm:

Rest assurred, the kids, when they were still kids, had definitely used it for a variation of baseball/softball. I still have the ball and glove somewhere.

Oi. I still keep a short baseball bat by the door, ever since some "Mister Big" twat made some heavy duty threats and confirmed he had my address ten years ago. Fortunately, I haven't needed to use it but it quietly sits there, just in case :hmm:

Rest assurred, the kids, when they were still kids, had definitely used it for a variation of baseball/softball. I still have the ball and glove somewhere.

I got one of those cheap cricket sets for much the same thing - in case - but I think the bat might not hold up. Could be better off poking my would be antagonist in the eye with the little wickets.

Ah, so you did not buy it with the intention of playing baseball.

Fashion innit?

All the cool kids wear balaclavas. Hence the cops needing the powers of stop and unmask.

Back
Top Bottom