Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Philosophy & Opinions Of The Right Honourable Olukemi Olufunto Adegoke Badenoch

Is the thread title an attempt to take the piss out of her name?

She's known as Kemi.
I have never met the thread creator IRL, but based on their posting history on the boards, I’d be extremely surprised if it was anything remotely like that. Still completely clueless about what it all means, though.

I have never met the thread creator IRL, but based on their posting history on the boards, I’d be extremely surprised if it was anything remotely like that. Still completely clueless about what it all means, though.
It a shame that the op feels that they cannot respond and/or explain what they mean.

I've asked twice and will leave it there. Perhaps they have me on ignore, which is fine. Sometimes I should have me on ignore.

Problem is, it looks increasingly like a drive by posting... and can be possibly interpreted as something quite ugly.

As said previously, I genuinely do appreciate the poster for their updates and info on police wrongdoings. Think most of us do.

But the absolute refusal to engage, now two days in, is a disappointment.

It lessens whatever message they wished to get across.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F14eb8867-fd1a-4047-9c91-0cfb5cd4b6d7.jpg

(Source: Alamy)

Àgùtàn tó bá bá ajá rìn á jẹ ìgbẹ́, ajá tó bá bá ewúrẹ́ rìn á jẹ èpo iṣu.
If a sheep walks it will eat weeds, if it walks with a goat it will eat yams.

Not quite sure what the point is in regard to the picture, but that is the translation of the text.

Her husband (Hamish) works for Deutsche Bank, I guess she must hang out with a bunch of right bankers?

I suspect GarveyLives is implying Kemi Badenoch is superficially black or something, like Rupa Huq did that time about Kwasi Kwarteng.

Maybe I'm being uncharitable idk

Not that I can recall

Here you go. Happy to assist.

Sorry to be dramatic but most forums and suchlike would have banned me long ago.

Tell you what I'll do, and risk looking a wally if I don't stick to it, I'll get off until September. Read some books, change it up with the drinking. The temptation is to see what people will say so I'll linger for a bit today then give it a break. Feel a bit silly saying that like I'm such a big deal, but it's gone a bit toxic.

I'm sorry for upsetting people if I can say it like that.

Don't feel right in myself lately. Probably get banned for being a twat.

I either feel super elevated or aggresive. Little inhibition. Can't sleep, no appetite. Halucinating and shit. No I haven't got a brain tumour.

Anyway fuck off Humberto.

Didn't mean to try and pull a sympathy maneuvere, but I haven't eaten in 24 hours (about to have something) not hungry.

Dunno don't even give a fuck. Dizzy and that. Just want to laugh and go and go on a mad one. I expect whatever it is will pass.

But yeah some appaling behaviour out of me for a good while.

Didn't mean to try and pull a sympathy maneuvere, but I haven't eaten in 24 hours (about to have something) not hungry.

Dunno don't even give a fuck. Dizzy and that. Just want to laugh and go and go on a mad one. I expect whatever it is will pass.

But yeah some appaling behaviour out of me for a good while.

From one drunk to another, I'd recommend seeking help. If you haven't the discipline to tone it down or go cold turkey.

These late night/early morning altercations... the conversations you have with yourself, the aggressive posts... they make it really difficult to engage with you.

Sorry to be harsh and the one to say it, but you're crossing the line on an almost daily basis now.

Please get help - stop lashing out and just take a moment. Am saying this because I've been there and if you let it; self loathing will fuck you up.

Don't give in to that shit.

Back
Top Bottom