Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Turns out that this is Gilchrest:

The video also led to detectives making a disturbing discovery at his home. As Gilchrest was arrested at the property on North Road, Clayton - 10 days after violence flared in the city centre - a hoard of Nazi paraphernalia was found, including images of the Swastika; a depiction of two young, saluting children; and other right-wing flags.

Manchester Crown Court was also told Gilchrest has 18 previous convictions for 67 offences. Up to 31 of those were for sex offences against children under 13. He has 14 offences of failing to comply with the notifications of the sex offender register on his record. Gilchrest was last before the courts in November 2023 for possession of an offensive weapon in a private place, namely two batons.

As posted on the previous page, Amer Walid just got 20 months for throwing cans back at the people who were throwing them at him.

Turns out that this is Gilchrest:

TBF from his perspective immigrant sex offenders probably do pose a threat to his indigenous noncery (flying the flag with 31 convictions for sexual offences against a child under 13, and a further 14 convictions for failing to comply with the Sex Offenders Register)

TBF from his perspective immigrant sex offenders probably do pose a threat to his indigenous noncery (flying the flag with 31 convictions for sexual offences against a child under 13, and a further 14 convictions for failing to comply with the Sex Offenders Register)
The guy that tried kicking and punching me from behind on the Saturday in Bristol, was shouting ā€œpedophilesā€ at the hotel, housing families. So I said to him ā€œ you know when you shout things like that out loud, youā€™re projectingā€. He later pulled a knife, I reckon Iā€™m right on this given the otherā€™s pulled.

The kids arrested should be assessed to see if the have ADHD, ASD etc as conditions such as these (especially undiagnosed) can lead to children displaying extreme behaviours.
They should also be assessed for signs of gang involved grooming, and for signs of neglect or abuse.
Trying school kids for rioting seems insane to me.

I get the feeling that a lot of these people really didn't believe that they would be tracked down and arrested. They haven't made any effort to concoct any kind of evenly remotely plausible defence and just say the first stupid thing that pops into their head.
I think you have to bear in mind that the "first stupid thing" might have been the only thing to pop into their heads. It probably took a while, and they thought it was a killer blow.

The kids arrested should be assessed to see if the have ADHD, ASD etc as conditions such as these (especially undiagnosed) can lead to children displaying extreme behaviours.
They should also be assessed for signs of gang involved grooming, and for signs of neglect or abuse.
Trying school kids for rioting seems insane to me.
Yes to all of that, but for me the question is how have we reached a point where kids might be joining far right demos/pogroms. And, for that matter, why adult non-ideological fascists might also be doing that.

back on the ket

To paraphrase that Mirror correction:

A previous version of this post suggested that Katie Hopkins posted that video as a consequence of the consumption of ketamine. We are happy to clarify that Ms Hopkins actually posted it for the purpose of spreading racial hatred, which took place after the ketamine incident

Report, released under FoI, shows that that the OB were unprepared for the racist riots, seeing greater potential for disorder from Pro-Palestinian and environmental protests.

Interesting that the OB are still choosing to describe the violent racists, incorrectly, as ā€œcultural nationalistsā€.

Report, released under FoI, shows that that the OB were unprepared for the racist riots, seeing greater potential for disorder from Pro-Palestinian and environmental protests.

Interesting that the OB are still choosing to describe the violent racists, incorrectly, as ā€œcultural nationalistsā€.

Clearly a typo, should read cultural nationalists

TBF I am not surprised, OK the embers are always burning in the background, but no one was expecting fuckwits like Farage and Yaxley-Lennon to pour petrol on them, as they did following those horrific stabbings, which were themselves unexpected, that combined with the raise of Reform in the GE, and the hot weather, resulted in the wildfires we saw flare up.

TBF I am not surprised, OK the embers are always burning in the background, but no one was expecting fuckwits like Farage and Yaxley-Lennon to pour petrol on them, as they did following those horrific stabbings, which were themselves unexpected, that combined with the raise of Reform in the GE, and the hot weather, resulted in the wildfires we saw flare up.
Accept that the precise trigger of the dreadful stabbing could, obviously, not have been predicted, but the rest were known. Especially given the previous incidents of disorder following Fash protests outside dispersal accommodation. Looks like the OB preferred to see potential for trouble in areas that would please the, then, HO.

Accept that the precise trigger of the dreadful stabbing could, obviously, not have been predicted, but the rest were known. Especially given the previous incidents of disorder following Fash protests outside dispersal accommodation. Looks like the OB preferred to see potential for trouble in areas that would please the, then, HO.

And, the BiB is the point, there's been isolated cases following pre-planned protests, where the police have had some notice and knew what to expect, this was on a totally different scale, it flared up at numerous locations without, or with very little, prior warning.

Back
Top Bottom