Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

At that rate he's going to finish with about 75 goals.

I mean that feels unlikely, so let's say 50? Top last year was 23. He's well over a third of the way there and it's the first week of September.

Figuring he's likely to be rested relatively soon, no?

Curious as to whether Pep will prioritise him in the P. or C. League. I'm guessing they'll want him to start their first game in Europe since his arrival, for the fans/prestige if nowt else?

Second guessing Pep isn't something I'm going to waste time on tbf. He might well rest him cos he's a nutter but the guy's played 5 games. Scored 9 goals, why on earth would you drop him? But yeah, he'll probably play Gundogan as a false 9 or something. Whatever, make sure your vice captain will play.

Yeah, can't uncaptain Haaland because 9 in 5 (and a goal every 44 bloody minutes!) but VC might well come into play.
Watch my VC score 2 and Haaland come on for the last 4 mins without a touch now

My main argument with myself is whether to transfer out Kulusevski for Diaz
Who do you like more? I've played Scamacca every round and he's done nothing so far but he's a 6' 4“ Italian dreamboat so he's in the team. Likewise I don't pick Harry Kane or Son cos, you know. You're a Liverpool fan, pick Diaz. Great player.

Liverpool team to play Everton: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Tsimikas, Elliott, Fabinho, Carvalho, Salah, Nunez, Diaz.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Firmino, Jota, Robertson, Arthur, Matip, Bajcetic, Phillips

Everton team to play Liverpool: Pickford, Patterson, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Davies, Onana, Iwobi, Gray, Gordon, Maupay.

Subs: Begovic, Keane, Allan, McNeil, Coleman, Gueye, Vinagre, Rondon, Mills.

Who do you like more? I've played Scamacca every round and he's done nothing so far but he's a 6' 4“ Italian dreamboat so he's in the team. Likewise I don't pick Harry Kane or Son cos, you know. You're a Liverpool fan, pick Diaz. Great player.
Diaz as I'm a Liverpool fan,but I try to leave that shit out of it (though actually I should have Zaha but I couldn't bear to pick him).
In the end I did nothing. Sometimes that's better.

Second guessing Pep isn't something I'm going to waste time on tbf.

Especially when Pep initially went on about how Haaland shouldnt play multiple times per week, but then the other day started going on about how quickly youngsters like Haaland recover, lol.

So far they seem to be managing his minutes by taking him off well before he has played 90, so we might hope that means he still starts today.

I'm perma-captaining Haaland until it goes wrong, and even then I might stick with it.

At least I've only had 2 Liverpool players all season so far instead of 3, managed to resist Diaz. Well there was that one week where I blew a wildcard getting Darwin only for him to get a red card, oops.

How do you afford both? Where have you made the sacrifices?
2 Brentford players , the lad Toney did well for me today , a Brighton player & a Wolves player , all fairly cheap. And Brentford & Brighton have started well.

Having done the wildcard thing, I think I forgot to do team selection, and have a ludicrous number of points currently on the bench.

Bugger.

Back
Top Bottom