Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Sweden

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

editor

hiraethified
Are England going to fluff it again? Or will they mash those Swedes?

Votes, ladies and gentleman please.

Calm and clinical performance all to Roy's plan. Two nil up by half time, then one on the break as they huff and puff late on.

tight England victory. What Ribery, Nasri, Benzema could only do once, I can't see Zlatan doing essentially on his own.

I'm not sure about this one. Sweden were really poor in the first match. I have a sneaking feeling that it could be 2-0 England.

I'm not sure about this one. Sweden were really poor in the first match. I have a sneaking feeling that it could be 2-0 England.

Hope so - cos England need to win the group in order to avoid Spain. They might have a chance against Italy or Croatia.
And - for those for whom hope springs eternal - that would mean a possibly winnable semi-final agasint maybe Holland, Russia or Portugal.

Before losing to germany or spain in the final.

Nah. Take Spain in the quarters. For all their pretty patterns, they can be ineffective against solid defence. England could do a Chelsea on them. I like watching Spain but they seem to refuse even the idea of playing it out wide, preferring to try to thread it through the middle. As Barca and Arsenal do. Great when it comes off, but it doesn't always come off.

But that still feels a long way off... Getting out of this group will be a solid achievement. I'll think about what comes next next.

They might have a chance against Italy or Croatia.
And - for those for whom hope springs eternal - that would mean a possibly winnable semi-final agasint maybe Holland, Russia or Portugal.

Before losing to germany or spain in the final.

UK_Stop_sign.gif

:mad:

I'll have my head between the legs of a vewy nice 45 yr old blonde in a 4 star hotel so wont weally care but if push come to shove I'd like the Sveds to turn woys woverers over and spank them ;)

Back
Top Bottom