• Denmark win extra time

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • England win penalties

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Denmark win penalties

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1-0 to the well organised, hardworking, hard to beat and skillful Italy ... I mean England. Maybe going to extra time. Like in the Croatia game, I think England will seek to control the game and there will be few chances. Later, the danes start to tire and the likes of grealish come on and create space, opportunities and lots of free kicks.

LOVE THE IDEA OF A BABY RAHEEM AT SCHOOL!

One of Raheem Sterling's former teachers, Dave Thorpe, was speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live Breakfast earlier about his former pupil.

"I'm quietly nervous - I'm 61 years old so I've seen a lot of England over the years," he said.

"Raheem's been superb. I taught him PE when he was between eight and 10, at a small primary school in Brent, which backs onto Wembley stadium.

"He used to run rings round all of the staff members when he was eight so it's great to see him doing that now the other side of the wall, in the stadium itself."

I am no football expert. I did think England would score within the first few minutes of the England v Ukraine match, probably Sterling or Kane, so I was right in that.
I think they will be going for an early goal again tomorrow to take the lead, again probably Kane, Sterling or Rashford.
2 or 3-1 to England at full time.

I'm so, so sorry.
This is on me.
I'm doing a 24 hour charity event at college when this is on.
I'll be able to watch it, but my pre-match routine of getting changed at 7 into lucky shorts and shirt before opening my first San Miguel and not watching any buildup won't be happening.
I can be in the right clothes but not in my lucky chair, watching it with lucky beer and on my lucky tv.
I still believe, and am hopeful I can get back into the vital routine on Sunday night.
But if this goes South, it's on me.
And I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom