Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DUP and Tory f*ck up thread

I think you're in a minority, though, danny. It was my first thought when I saw the picture - she's dressed up as the EU flag.
Och only if you're that type of wanker that has that EU flag with a tear thing on their profiles surely? I too am in this minority!
Bugger it, let's be honest, bring back public hanging, now thon was a well supported activity:D
I'll do the sanctioning, I have a list....I don't like state sanctioned murder but I'm getting a taste for prole sanctioned hangings aye

Och only if you're that type of wanker that has that EU flag with a tear thing on their profiles surely? I too am in this minority!

I'll do the sanctioning, I have a list....I don't like state sanctioned murder but I'm getting a taste for prole sanctioned hangings aye

That's "impromptu executions as sanctioned by the People's Court", if you don't mind, comrade!

The Queen is something of a traditionalist in matters of undergarments

Her Majesty in an informal moment

nora-batty-842936423.jpg

There was that Dutch princess who got shipped over in the late seventeenth century, too.
55_numero1932.jpg

Come On Arlene and Close Personal Chum, the community activist Dee Stitt to her immediate right, on the occasion of giving North Down UDA Charter NI £1.7m :cool:

184110837-033a99ee-f7f4-41ae-b005-effcebfe7727.jpg

(Heard about this from cruising YouTube recently - covered in an episode of BBCNI's Spotlight from October; already been wiped from YT on copyright grounds.)

so looks like some papers have been signed. Probably not the ulster covenant

now lets see what they squeezed out of the tories

"There will be £1.5bn in funding - consisting of £1bn of new money and £500m of previously announced funds - to be spent over the next two years on infrastructure, health and education in Northern Ireland, money Mrs Foster said was needed to address the challenges from Northern Ireland's "unique history".
As part of the deal, the military covenant will be implemented in full in Northern Ireland, meaning more focus on the treatment of military veterans, while the triple lock guarantee of at least a 2.5% rise in the state pension each year, and winter fuel payments, will be maintained throughout the UK.
Other key points of the agreement include:

• The DUP will support the Tories on all Brexit and security legislation
  • The UK's 2% Nato defence spending target will continue to be met
  • Cash support for farmers will remain at current levels until the next election
  • Both parties to adhere to commitments in Good Friday Agreement
  • No Irish border poll without "consent of the people"

Fucking hell - how will this bribe play out to the rest of the UK electorate ?

Looks like May caved. 2.5 billion quid of financial support over three years. More frigging roads for Belfast, ultra fast broadband etc etc. If I was an English voter I'd be feeling I just had my pockets dipped.

Back
Top Bottom