Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Mr military landrover and flagpole man has a lineful of flags today - including a Hungarian flag for some reason.
And a yellow flag with three black images side by side and red text below that is unfortunately back to front and too far away ...
I think the middle one might be a bird of some kind

View attachment 378393

Isn't the Hungarian ie Viktor Orban regime a favourite of the Truthers and their ilk because of his right wing nationalist, anti-immigration/refugees, virulently anti-islamic and antisemitic stance and his "standing-up" to Soros, the WEF etc?

Although he did support COVID measures - in that the Hungarian emergency legislation effectively allowed him to rule by decree until quite recently.

The Gadsden Flag is/was yellow - file that alongside the Confederate Flag.

If you see any anywhere, bin/burn em!
At the far-right/conspiracist demo at the weekend there was a bloke waving those around, proper trot paperseller style. Pretty sure I recognised him from outside a drag queen story hour as well.
Also, maybe I wouldn't have spotted it if someone hadn't made a similar point elsewhere, but notable how that BBC article says nothing about transphobia, which (along with the 15-minute city shit) seems to be an absolutely central point for the conspiracy theory lot right now - see that telegram channel keybored posted, for instance. A bit awkward when the current conspiracy theory talking point has been fed by a moral panic that half the sensible media played into, I suppose.
Matt le Tissier has been on a recruitment drive. the thread gets more crazy as it goes on.
Can't remember if I've ever actually got around to mentioning this on here, but at a previous engagement with the far-right conspiracy crank crowd, one of their speakers ended his speech with "In a world full of Gary Linekers, be a Matt le Tissier." Credit where it's due, that is one of the funniest rhetorical flourishes I've ever heard.

Rather worrying that people apparently aren't fucking off from Twitter after His Muskiness has taken it over and let the far-right and conspiracists have the run of the place.
I've noticed more and more people using the circles/lists features to set up groups/orbits that are largely free of them and other forms of vileness.

Last edited:
Semi true if the batteries are charged from a coal fired power station…

That's hardly the fault of the electric car though, is it? Besides, if that's the case then that's an argument for transitioning grid power to nuclear and renewable generation, not against electric cars. Which is something that's already happening in any case.

That's hardly the fault of the electric car though, is it? Besides, if that's the case then that's an argument for transitioning grid power to nuclear and renewable generation, not against electric cars. Which is something that's already happening in any case.
That’s why I said semi-true.

Daughter and I walked up to the local high street earlier, forgetting that Sunday is yellow placard nutter day :rolleyes: There they all were, lining the street, holding up a wide variety of batshit signs. One even tried to give me a "very interesting leaflet". I declined.

Depressing to see the number of cars that honked as they went past. I hope at least some of them were honking in a FUCK OFF way.

On the way home daughter said she feels sorry for them, as they are clearly all old and lonely and have no life, so cling to this toxic community they've created :D

Saw that - and it's not clear from the headline that she's not being criticized for being anti-vax but just (for example) for criticizing twat tory ministers.

Caroline Lucas's name has gone on list of COVID subversives for being too critical of government incompetence.

On the other hand, anything that involves 'big brother watch' and its desperate for cred director, the david icke and alex jones booking silkie carlo, can fuck right off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom