Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

The Mail on Sunday can disclose that a row over claims that Covid pandemic was a World Health Organisation plot prompted the departure of ITV's Loose Women star Carol McGiffin (right). Ms McGiffin, 63, revealed last week that she had left the lunchtime show , protesting that ITV insisted she sign a contract with clauses that were 'totally unjust and unworkable'. In her radio interview she also accused reputable mainstream news organisations of conspiring to brainwash the public, causing a mass mental health breakdown, after being 'bought off by the Government' and thought the then Health Secretary Matt Hancock tried to bring in Covid patients from France to fill 'empty hospital beds' in Britain at the height of the pandemic.

Probably. She has supported Trump in the past. . . even the rioters.

Was she always a bit mental? As much as I found her annoying, she seemed intelligent enough, but all of this stuff (and the trump lovin') is just a bit moronic.

"and thought the then Health Secretary Matt Hancock tried to bring in Covid patients from France to fill 'empty hospital beds' in Britain at the height of the pandemic."

Given Brexshit, that is off the wall ...

EDIT- maybe not -

In WhatsApp messages published by the Daily Telegraph, Mr Hancock hoped to offer 'spare' intensive care unit (ICU) beds to French President Emmanuel Macron. At the time, France was facing a major outbreak of the virus and Mr Hancock wanted to offer help.

strange times ..

Can’t quote PR1Berske but I read this yesterday about the weird drift to the right that has been observed in day time tv chat shows:
daytime tv was always fairly right leaning/small c. Kilroy was a long time ago. Always best to stick to the Quincy reruns

Funny how they always pick on Obama and Clintons, but Bush Trump etc get a clean bill.
Yet they see themselves as progressive, anti establishment and free thinking.

Funny how they always pick on Obama and Clintons, but Bush Trump etc get a clean bill.
Everyone knows that the three pillars of the international jooish comyewniss conspiracy are Hawaii, Illinois and Arkansas 🤷

Oh and I went out for a drink with a bunch of mates including one who is full tin foil.

He has all the normal conspiracies, but his latest is that there is no such thing as nuclear weapons. IT'S ALL A HOAX!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just firebomed.

It's a step forward for him as the last time anyone saw him he was slipping down the Andrew Tate rabbit-hole. :rolleyes:

Chatting to another friend at the bar who's known him since he was six. He used to have a good job and stable relationship, but somewhere in his late 20's he seemed to have lost it all and had a bit of a breakdown, which he's never quite seemed to recover from.

Trump gets a clean bill because for many he is at the very least a prophet if not the Messiah. However, those who buy into these conspiracies hate Bush, the RHINO and midwife of the he New World Order. They see him as part of the despised establishment. This reflects the way that the fault line of US politics has changed: the Republican Party is under different management post-Tea Party. This is why Liz Cheney has become a liberal martyr, and why and why all those establishment Republicans in the Lincoln Movement supported Biden.

In their rankings of outright despicability, Bush is probably ahead of Obama and behind the Clintons.

In their rankings of outright despicability, Bush is probably ahead of Obama and behind the Clintons.

to think, it was bush who re-politicized me after many years out of it. now he's a softie. holy moly.

Oh and I went out for a drink with a bunch of mates including one who is full tin foil.

He has all the normal conspiracies, but his latest is that there is no such thing as nuclear weapons. IT'S ALL A HOAX!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just firebomed.

It's a step forward for him as the last time anyone saw him he was slipping down the Andrew Tate rabbit-hole. :rolleyes:

Chatting to another friend at the bar who's known him since he was six. He used to have a good job and stable relationship, but somewhere in his late 20's he seemed to have lost it all and had a bit of a breakdown, which he's never quite seemed to recover from.
Sorry about his breakdown and all but he needs educating on the use of nuclear weapons against Japan. That's seriously out of order.

to think, it was bush who re-politicized me after many years out of it. now he's a softie been hung at Guantanamo Bay. holy moly.
cfu

Anyway, going on this thread to note that twice now I've been walking through town after work, been surprised to see a stall flying the black flag with circle-A, and then realised on closer inspection that it's bloody antivaxxers. There's some kind of an observation to be made there but I don't know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom