Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Grifters gotta grift. They've lost the argument against Covid so now it's whatever darts hit the board. Traffic calming! Currency!

as i've said on here, when i was spying on their online hellscapes, they would all be contradicting themselves with over lapping conspiracies and then all agreeing with each other!!!!!! :D that deep dive i went into made me realise how utterly pathetic the human mind can be with it's claims on reality. How limited the mind is. And how lethal that is when not acknowledged. They are just your bog standard fundemental extremists in the that sense. I think "extremism" as a word, though not without its critics, is still very useful.

i remember at work during covid, some of teh right wingers would be moaning about the length of lockdown, shops closing etc. but there was a reasonableness to their arguments too, though probably ill informed. but they were actually thinking it through logically, with open air premises such as "covid exists", "people are dying" etc. But I would sit and have chats with them in the tea room. It;s not "arguments against" that;s teh problem. it's teh arguments made in moon scapes based on projections of nothing that is the real issue with this shit. frightening. what a trip covid was huh

This may help answer the question of what Fail and Excrescence readers are like when they're younger....
Prime fodder for decades of meaningless AI "interaction".

It was quite a shock in 2021 to meet up with my quite possibly final romantic experiment of 20 years previously and learned what rabbit holes they'd gone down following a brief dalliance with BDSM... - though thankfully not antivax - being not much younger than me it was oldschool Ancient Aliens and spiritualism which somehow they were attempting to integrate with childhood JW normalisation...

The relationship was ridiculous and doomed for other reasons and I could not have predicted any of that...
sorry to say this discobombulated me

Grifters gotta grift. They've lost the argument against Covid so now it's whatever darts hit the board. Traffic calming! Currency!

They moved-on to multi-functional grift:

Ftm19wvX0AAIC90

UBI :D oh the horror!! fucks sake :facepalm:
They're casting their grifting net wide in case any of it becomes even half true!

It is a horror to them - A great many of these guys are slavish devotees of Ayn Rand, so the idea of paying anyone more than they actually might be "worth" to society is complete anathema.

Another significant proportion adhere to Charles Murray, so the idea of "genetically inferior" (ie black/coloured/otherwise inferior) people basically being paid to live - and in their mythos procreate fecklessly/wantonly is horrific. Plus the expressions of support for UBI by Black Rights groups and other bodies supporting the rights of people traditionally held in place by poverty shits them-up even further.

Even Jeremy Corbyn heats them-up on this issue, despite some amount of qualified support for some of his other positions by the fuckers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom