Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Could you go out with someone if they went the full anti-vaxx/Covid denial biscuit?

Not actually in the dating field.
However, no way would I tolerate covid-denial & anti-vaxx in friends (or family - I've a close friend whose brother & wife, despite age and health reasons putting them in at-risk groups have both failed to get jabbed, and they have not yet be persuaded).
Someone having such anti-social viewpoints world really be a deal-breaker for me.

At work, the staff are encouraged to get vaccinated, the "new" lad is quite young and gets his second jab in a couple of weeks.
I suggested to the workshop manager that anyone working in close proximity to anyone else, that wasn't vaccinated, should continue to wear a mask whilst inside the building. Shortly, that only applied to one person, whose eccentricity had been developing into conspiraloonspuddery, they then had a hissy-fit, threw their toys out of the pram and left. He was also working as a kitchen porter in a care setting at the time, and that employer also had the same rules ... so he's probably out of work ...

Thanks to the local area having had a "Delta" spike in cases, most people locally have gone back to being cautious ie mask wearing and our local vaxx rates are very high ...
Up to and including 30 July 2021
1st dose
92.2%
2nd dose
79.4%
[off the Dashboard's vax'n map]

Back
Top Bottom