Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Did we have a thread of famous antivaxxers? I can remember a music industry conversation. Anyway, Top Cat MC... And a few others in the comments.

Yup, they are definitely reframing things to appear like either the victims or "brave heroes" suffering the hardships like nobody else.

So special..! :snarl:

As vaccination started in earnest in early 2021 we should be seeing a huge wave of deaths now, me included. :hmm:
I've had four in total, not only am I not dead, I didn't even have any of the expected real side effects. I still can't pick up 5G signals, haven't become magnetic or developed any other cool superpowers. I feel seriously cheated.

Yup, they are definitely reframing things to appear like either the victims or "brave heroes" suffering the hardships like nobody else.

So special..! :snarl:

I'd disagree only with the word "reframing": they've asserted the "we're superior and victims" line from the start. as did trumpers: there's some kind of psychological compensation going on in rightwing minds.

I'd disagree only with the word "reframing": they've asserted the "we're superior and victims" line from the start. as did trumpers: there's some kind of psychological compensation going on in rightwing minds.

To some degree, yes - but it does seem to be more forward amongst them now.

Even this cunt seems to be preaching "forgiveness" now he's out:

The nutters have been posting shite through the doors here in wokeville. (BS5)
Proper oldschool - no QR code.
The URL is for a tick-all-boxes loon site - with an antivax protest as a header photo.

ppp1.jpg

Last edited:
I've had four in total, not only am I not dead, I didn't even have any of the expected real side effects. I still can't pick up 5G signals, haven't become magnetic or developed any other cool superpowers. I feel seriously cheated.
Ditto had four vaccinations, too young for the Spring booster cohort, but would expect number five with 'flu in the Autumn.

One line I've seen bandied-about a lot recently goes like - "There should be no research into anything. God's plan for us needs no explaining/questioning."

I bet the folks who say that still demand an ambulance when things go disastrously wrong health-wise. Suddenly the research that went into medicine and motorised transport becomes A-OK. Fucking hypocrites.

If it’s God’s plan then it’s all God’s plan. Unless they think that some tiny humans can somehow disrupt the plan of an almighty, omnipotent being? So if you’re into the whole predetermined plan thing, you have to accept that the people doing things you don’t like are also part of that.

If it’s God’s plan then it’s all God’s plan. Unless they think that some tiny humans can somehow disrupt the plan of an almighty, omnipotent being? So if you’re into the whole predetermined plan thing, you have to accept that the people doing things you don’t like are also part of that.

God gave us free will, and then will punish us for using it in a way he doesn't like. Makes sense, right?

Mr military landrover and flagpole man has a lineful of flags today - including a Hungarian flag for some reason.
And a yellow flag with three black images side by side and red text below that is unfortunately back to front and too far away ...
I think the middle one might be a bird of some kind

flagman.jpg

Last edited:
If you see any anywhere, bin/burn em!

I ask him whether he thinks calls for action in the paper could result in action that's not peaceful.
He replies, "Of course, people can make their own decisions, and they need to be responsible for their own actions."
He tells me that the paper doesn't "actually necessarily call for action". But, Mr Nesbit also says, "People should not be passive and just let the world change around them because there is, you know, an agenda and a purpose behind it."
I directly ask him, "Why don't you say there's no place for violence in our movement?"
He replies, "Because I might be wrong."
Throughout the interview, Mr Nesbit condemns violent action - and then gives cryptic answers, which seem to contradict that.

That's just been on BBC news, they showed a short clip of an interview with him.

Also called Totnes one of the centres of conspiracy theorists in the UK. Obviously.

Someone should doxx that bloke.

Very depressing stats, even with the caveat surveys come with. As have said before I think this is a real problem that's not going away, will have serious implications for any political movement, and is going to prove to be very difficult to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom