Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Matt le Tissier has been on a recruitment drive. the thread gets more crazy as it goes on.

Curiously devoid of specifics.
Is it that Noel Edmonds thing where you just have to wish hard enough and you get your heart's desire?
Fucking Matt Le Tissier, going on a million podcasts to complain of being cancelled.
Genius with a football but there's probably a reason he was a footballer in the first place.

It must be a weird position to be someone like Ricky Lambert. No financial worries but career wise basically done by your mid thirties. I expect he has a lot of time on his hands and suddenly discovering if he posts some inane shit online people actually pay him attention is probably quite validating in his mind.

Le Tissier is to conspiracy crap what Graham Linehan is to transphobia. Both middle-aged men spending far too much time on the internet, going down a rabbit hole and then just doubling down, although I think Le Tissier's family still support him (his daughter defended him and said 'my dad has never lashed out at people', which is a lie, Gary Lineker lives rent free in his head). In Le Tissier's case it was a combination of not seeing his grandkids and spending too much time on Twitter. And the more people try to reason with him, the more he digs his heels in and blocks them or quote tweets them with a laugh emoji so his followers will attack them. He's also becoming a favourite on the conspiracy theorist podcast circuit, so he's probably loving the adoration he gets. He even admitted he never voted or took an interest in politics as a player - he's always been Tory-adjacent but that's it. Btw he wasn't sacked from Sky because of his views. Merson and Thompson got sacked too.

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan (and on a personal note, our last manager got COVID and ended up in hospital with complications from it, fuck knows what he thinks about all the COVID denial in football), but I loved watching Le Tissier growing up and I hate what he's turned into. I've got family friends who are Saints fans and they're devastated at what he's become. I'm genuinely worried he'll go onto Holocaust denial at this rate, given that he's now barking on about a communist plot and he's already denied the Bucha massacre. I don't know who's worse, him or all the people lapping it up. The amount of his fans who genuinely think the UK media is predominantly left-wing is amazing - they've got TWO channels, most of the papers on their side, the BBC panders to them and it's still not enough. He's also banging on about the evils of Big Pharma but is happy to shill CBD.

Also, for someone who cares a lot about media lies, it's funny how he never said anything about the Hillsborough Justice Campaign and the disgusting lies the Sun told about the dying at Hillsborough, and the fans who survived. Kelvin Mackenzie still won't apologise. As a footballer you'd think it would be relevant to Le Tissier, but no, nothing, probably because it doesn't affect him. As for giving a voice to the voiceless, Neville Southall actually does that.

Le Tissier is to conspiracy crap what Graham Linehan is to transphobia. Both middle-aged men spending far too much time on the internet, going down a rabbit hole and then just doubling down, although I think Le Tissier's family still support him (his daughter defended him and said 'my dad has never lashed out at people', which is a lie, Gary Lineker lives rent free in his head). In Le Tissier's case it was a combination of not seeing his grandkids and spending too much time on Twitter. And the more people try to reason with him, the more he digs his heels in and blocks them or quote tweets them with a laugh emoji so his followers will attack them. He's also becoming a favourite on the conspiracy theorist podcast circuit, so he's probably loving the adoration he gets. He even admitted he never voted or took an interest in politics as a player - he's always been Tory-adjacent but that's it. Btw he wasn't sacked from Sky because of his views. Merson and Thompson got sacked too.

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan (and on a personal note, our last manager got COVID and ended up in hospital with complications from it, fuck knows what he thinks about all the COVID denial in football), but I loved watching Le Tissier growing up and I hate what he's turned into. I've got family friends who are Saints fans and they're devastated at what he's become. I'm genuinely worried he'll go onto Holocaust denial at this rate, given that he's now barking on about a communist plot and he's already denied the Bucha massacre. I don't know who's worse, him or all the people lapping it up. The amount of his fans who genuinely think the UK media is predominantly left-wing is amazing - they've got TWO channels, most of the papers on their side, the BBC panders to them and it's still not enough. He's also banging on about the evils of Big Pharma but is happy to shill CBD.

Also, for someone who cares a lot about media lies, it's funny how he never said anything about the Hillsborough Justice Campaign and the disgusting lies the Sun told about the dying at Hillsborough, and the fans who survived. Kelvin Mackenzie still won't apologise. As a footballer you'd think it would be relevant to Le Tissier, but no, nothing, probably because it doesn't affect him. As for giving a voice to the voiceless, Neville Southall actually does that.
I find it difficult to find the good in the worst of them. It's the monumental arrogance of the view that I can't see beyond. It's literally like me saying I know more about a car's engine than a mechanic when all I've ever done is blow up a tire. There's a sort of inherent narcissism within it. Hearing them prattle on, which I only rarely do these days as I try to avoid it, still blows my mind.

I thought the majority of Brits were vaccinated. Even Tories have loved ones they want to protect, or just don't want to get ill.

I took part in a clinical trial for a vaccine and I reent being treated like I'm a stupid little girl who can't make her own choices. I'm not going to be told by a retired footballer or the bloke out of the Corrs what to do with my life. I made an informed choice to take part in the trial, I wasn't being brainwashed or forced. Bodily autonomy goes both ways. You can't go on about bodily autonomy and then stop other people from getting the jab.

Speaking of which, I hate how anti-vaxxers always assume that if anyone under 50 dies, it's because of the 'clot shot'. They even did it with Priscilla Presley, despite her being a coke addict from a family with a history of heart problems and her death being far more likely due to that. The worst was when a young goalkeeper, Fin Bowen, died and Mickleover (the club he played for) didn't say how, they put a statement out about his death, but they mentioned the word 'sudden' and antivaxx twats were all over it and claiming the jab killed him. We don't even know if he WAS jabbed, but these idiots just assumed he had a bad reaction to the vaccine. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome isn't new either, I've got a magazine from 2007 with an article about a woman whose husband died of it, I remember other cases happening long before COVID as well. It's not a new thing.

I find it difficult to find the good in the worst of them. It's the monumental arrogance of the view that I can't see beyond. It's literally like me saying I know more about a car's engine than a mechanic when all I've ever done is blow up a tire. There's a sort of inherent narcissism within it. Hearing them prattle on, which I only rarely do these days as I try to avoid it, still blows my mind.

TBH I think your analogy is understating it It's more like saying you know more about the engine than whoever designed it. And then also more about how the GPS system works than that designer too, etc etc

I liked how early on a large number of Covid deaths were actually caused by being run down by a bus and were just recorded as Covid. Now if you get run down by a bus it's actually caused by the vaccine.

The crooked doctors who were paid extra to put COVID on death certificates must now be getting paid extra to write "Not the vaccine" on death certificates, which means more people will keep getting the vaccine, allowing shadowy forces to.... I forget what the endgame is here, tracking people or killing them? Tracking people so their pockets can be picked when they keel over from deadly vaccines?

TBH I think your analogy is understating it It's more like saying you know more about the engine than whoever designed it. And then also more about how the GPS system works than that designer too, etc etc
Yeh it's extraordinary. I find it almost incomprehensible. Sure people believe all sorts of funny things, but this goes far wilder. Stop and really think it through...they have out thought and out researched nearly all of the world's governments and scientific institutions. All of them. They've seen through it all. That is some wild, wild paranoia mixed with almost unfathomable hubris. Think it through. Shiver.

I guess an argument can be made for "pathology" but that's a whole other thread I guess.

Fundemntally it's really ultimately just a thick view, isn't it? And I rarely say that about others views, knowing most of own views are much of the same. But it is THICK lol, stunningly so

Enjoyed that clip of the prof disease dude when he had an anti vax caller call in and basically just called him a dumbass after putting all his views to bed with ease. It was a cathartic little moment when the internet was full of this stuff when we were in the heart of the beast

The crooked doctors who were paid extra to put COVID on death certificates must now be getting paid extra to write "Not the vaccine" on death certificates, which means more people will keep getting the vaccine, allowing shadowy forces to.... I forget what the endgame is here, tracking people or killing them? Tracking people so their pockets can be picked when they keel over from deadly vaccines?
And they complain about tracking by typing on their phones. Absoloute einsteins

And they complain about tracking by typing on their phones. Absoloute einsteins
Exactly! It's one thing I see a lot about tips for protestors: DO NOT TAKE YOUR PHONE. Because the police can and will track you, or use it to get other people's details off you. Write numbers on your arms or whatever if you really need them.

Self-awareness isn't strong with these conspiraloon types though.

My stepmother sent me a copy of The Light that she got through her door because she thought I'd find it funny, which I did, and also now it's quite useful because I put newspaper down when I'm trimming my beard and I'd have to pick up the Metro or something otherwise. So double result really.

I got it through my door once and I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it.

Also Rickie Lambert is having a normal one again and doing some weird Freemen on the Land thing on Twitter. When he's not talking to water.

When Le Tissier was at Southampton he had a “ mate “ a local celeb. This mate was always getting Le Tissier to invest in wobbly business ventures. Le Tissier lost a lot of money.
He fronted a consortium for the club that if it had gone through would destroyed the club, this is after we had a 10 points deduction and relegation. The head of the Le Tissier fronted consortium was a total fraud.

The conspiraloons are all over this :-

Not on any mainstream outlets and they're calling it an "illegal Chinese biolab" because the director is of that ethnicity ... gawd nose exactly what the idiots were up to ... apparently they were involved at one stage with making covid tests..

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tested the substances and detected at least 20 potentially infectious agents, including coronavirus, HIV, hepatitis and herpes, according to a Health and Human Services letter dated June 6.

An investigation found the tenant was Prestige BioTech, a company registered in Nevada and unlicensed for business in California. City officials spoke with Xiuquin Yao, who was identified as the company president, through emails included in the court documents.

Yao told officials that Prestige BioTech moved assets belonging to a defunct company, Universal Meditech Inc., to the Reedley warehouse from Fresno after UMI went under. Prestige Biotech was a creditor to UMI and identified as its successor, according to court documents.

EDIT:- maybe tied to the massive amount of fraud tied to government handouts during covid :-

Last edited:
The Chinese Lab thing hasn't had much traction..
This next one is so stupid I doubt it will do any better

Kennedy is apparently cherry-picking this paper and even stupider people will be cherry-picking even that ...:-

Multibacillary leprosy unmasked by COVID-19 vaccination​

Last edited:
From some hideous RW rag "Epoch Times" :-

Growing Number of Leprosy Cases Reported After COVID-19 Vaccination​

Aug 9, 2023

By Zachary Stieber, Reporter
A growing number of leprosy cases are being reported after COVID-19 vaccination, including two cases in the United Kingdom that researchers said may have been caused by the vaccines.
The researchers examined records from the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London. They found that of the 52 people who went to the clinic in 2021, at least 49 were vaccinated.
The study definition of a leprosy adverse event associated with a COVID-19 vaccine included developing leprosy or a leprosy reaction within 12 weeks of receiving a dose and the person having no previous history of leprosy or a leprosy reaction.
Two people met the case definition. One developed borderline tuberculoid (BT) leprosy one week after a second dose. The other experienced a reaction 56 days after a dose. Both doses were Pfizer’s BNT162b2 vaccine. Pfizer did not respond to a request for comment.
“The development of BT leprosy and a Type 1 reaction in another individual shortly after a dose of BNT162b2 vaccine may be associated with vaccine mediated T cell responses,” the researchers said.
The COVID-19 vaccines can provoke a response from white blood cells, or T cells. The cells are believed to protect against COVID-19.
T-cells can theoretically trigger Mycobacterium leprae, a bacteria that causes leprosy, leading to leprosy or a leprosy reaction, the researchers said.
Other vaccines have been shown to trigger leprosy or leprosy reactions, including tuberculosis vaccines, and some people who receive repeated COVID-19 vaccinations have been shown to have weakened immune systems.

The disgusting bullshitters tried to turn a CDC report that warns about the potential for the latest variant to break through immunity from prior infection or vaccination into a claim that the vaccinated are at greater risk of infection than the unvaccinated. Here is a debunking:

The disgusting bullshitters tried to turn a CDC report that warns about the potential for the latest variant to break through immunity from prior infection or vaccination into a claim that the vaccinated are at greater risk of infection than the unvaccinated. Here is a debunking:

The nutters are really twisting everything.
I feel sick when I hear people saying "it's all over" "it's nothing but a cold". I am pretty sure one of the gps where I attend is saying its all over.
Pisses me off no end
I'm due for occ health dr to assess me for ill health retirement soon. I hope to Christ he doesnt say the same shite.

Back
Top Bottom