Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need new clothes but I need to lose about 4 stone first :(

I want to wear pretty dresses but don't have the tits for them *is jealous of spangles*

BiddlyBee said:
What sales? :confused:

i second this. what bloody sales? :confused:

i desperately need new clothes and shoes but i'm determined to hang on until the sales because i can't really afford them. apparently debenhams are having a huge mega-sale thing end of this month so i'm keeping my eye out. first day it's on and i will be there, probably at lunch, elbowing people out of the way :eek:

BiddlyBee said:
What sales? :confused:
I haven't seen a clothes shop for months now... where does everyone get the time to shop? :(
I need new clothes dammit!

The sale wasn't on the clothes but on the shoes at Dotty P's on Oxford Street. Pair of boots was £20 reduced from £35 and the shoes were £10 reduced from £18 :cool:

I don't have the will power and patience for Oxford Street at the moment :(

Can someone please go and buy me some new boots, a pair of jeans, some tights, a few shirts/blouses, some jumpers, and.... and.... and.... ?

Please :)

I've had to stop buying clothes for a bit...internet clothes shopping is just too addictive....

Might have to actually do this more - although I'm never in when things come so have to go get them from the post office before work :mad:

Actually going for my first purposeful shopping spree in over a year on my birthday on Monday! Will report back :D

(Spree for me usually happens about twice a year and features one shopping area/mall, a vague idea of the sort of thing I'm after and a budget of up to about £200)

BiddlyBee said:
Might have to actually do this more - although I'm never in when things come so have to go get them from the post office before work :mad:

get deliveries at work ;)

Actually don't - it'll only encourage you! :D

I got a new Kipling bag:

joannes.jpg

£71 - bit pricy for a non leather bag :eek:

moonsi til said:
on Tuesday I spent a Topshop gift voucher on a grey/black T shirt that is very open at the back and on the front had lots of lovely silver/metalic butterflies.

Ooooh. I bought the same one this month too! I love those style t-shirts - they're great for a night out (especially if clubbing) and show off my tattoo rather well. Or I can wear 'em to work with a vest top underneath. I've also got a blue one with a silver design of flowers and skulls and things on :)

The boots I got were too welly like on me so took 'em back. I really should have learned by now that it's pointless me buying Evans shoes. They might go up to my size but they're way too wide for me feet :(

So, I then went and had a Primark moment :oops: spent £24 and got 3 long sleeved t-shirts with little puff sleeves at the top (grey/black and purple/green stripe plus a red one) and 3 really deep v-neck jumpers (hot pink, turquoise and black) which are great for work and really snuggly too.

ETA: oh, and I got a pair of fat face trousers too. Must. Stop. Buying. Clothes!

Had a lovely afternoon birthday shopping with my mum for layery winter stuff in Brent Cross.

Got this tunic-y jumper in Principles petite (yay, right length sleeves and hem!) Sort of brick red colour's a change for me, but very nice

053587635_fr.jpg

A stripy black and grey draped open-fronted cardi in Oasis I've had my eye on (can't seem to link to it from their site)

And my eagle-eyed mum spotted a load of nice long swingy a-line vest/t-shirt tops on sale in H&M for only £3 each. They were all great on, so I bought all three for that bloomin' money. One black cap-sleeve tunic, one nice aqua-coloured one with little pockets and one plain black sleeveless.

Plus nice mum bought me some dead sea scrub and body lotion from a stall, too :)

and so it was written

i did see a woman who had overdone it with a big blinging belt and bangles and fancy necklace. beside i can never wear belts unless they are hold my trousers up
i was thinking of wearing it with a skirt and boots or something.

ShiftyBagLady said:
and so it was written

i did see a woman who had overdone it with a big blinging belt and bangles and fancy necklace. beside i can never wear belts unless they are hold my trousers up
i was thinking of wearing it with a skirt and boots or something.
well quite - it still needs to look like daywear.

but a skirt and boots sounds good.

well i was thinking of a back pencil skirt with boots, because its for daytime. you could hussy it up for evening though :cool:

:)
i was thinking 'can i really be bothered to go get it tomorrow' but seen as it inspires envy in discussion i feel i must have it :D
lets just hope they have any left

I bought an insanely expensive carpet for my living room. I don't think it deserves to be posted here, but considering it's going to eliminate any frivolous purchases (namely purses & shoes as they're the usual) it will be the last thing I post in here for a while.

As such, I'll be living vicariously through you lot.

As you were.

im going to get an expensive rug to cover up my manky carpet because i cant even comtemplate how hard it will be to recarpet or lay flooring. too much like work

today i got my daytime dominatrix top. it was the last one they had as well so i was really quite happy. i also bought some plain long sleeve tops, a bright purple sweater soem over the knee socks, skinpy little vest and a cotton tunic/dress thing that was on sale-i will wear it as a night methinks. got a nice little umbrella as well
i didnt get the tank top i wanted to because topshop no longer have a people tree concession in the big store :mad: :( the one ethical brand they had gone

A woolly, very candy pink with red woolly bows Hello Kitty ear flap hat from H & M yesterday. Looks absolutely ridiculous so suits me just fine :p :D

spanglechick said:
this
x_x_lb241_x_huge.jpg

and this
x_x_dc357_2044_large.jpg

and these
p18_x_jz903_1958_large.jpg

very cheap and tatty from Lowest Common Denominator Catalogues ltd

I felt a little guilty yesterday. Now I feel like I deserve it.
they all came and they all fit - even the purple dress, which they only had in size 18.:cool:

not that i'd fit a size 18 in anything that wasn't stretchy/that shape, but it makes a change from sizes that begin with twentysomething.:D

i like that purple dress :cool:

i bought soe nice fluffly warm slippers today and my feet are not as cold as they were yesterday. hurrah:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom