Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pair of jims from Tesco, to aid my recovery from a bastard cold. 100% cotton, pink and grey check. I wouldn't normally buy owt pink, but it's fairly muted, and they didn't have any other colour

Mmmm new jims :cool:

802e_1.JPG

at last, I've had a successful shopping trip - two pairs of jeans, a short sleeved cardi, pair of converse and a black 50s style girdle :D :cool:

sojourner said:
A pair of jims from Tesco, to aid my recovery from a bastard cold. 100% cotton, pink and grey check. I wouldn't normally buy owt pink, but it's fairly muted, and they didn't have any other colour

Mmmm new jims :cool:
I went and got 3 more pairs of these this morning, cos they're dead comfy and only a fiver :)

hmm... Ive just bought:

Black ankle pixie boots
brown top/lightish jumper thingy
olive green puffball dress (my favourite!:oops: )
cute hand made wooly handbag.

:cool: busy morning! :oops:

had a week of shopping last week and bought:
Black patent leather mary janes from Dune
Black Bolero
Turquoise legwarmers
2 pairs of Calf length DM boots in Brown AND Black :D
2 pairs of glasses
:cool:

On saturday I bought a new urban decay eye shadow pallette thing and some winter boots - they're DC's but in a kinda timberland style from the bargainous TK Maxx.

Pants and socks, all from TK Maxx (again). Four pairs of Head briefs that are really far too tight, and a pair of FCUK pants that are too baggy, plus three pairs of FCUK socks. About £20 the lot.

A pair of 'boyfriend' jeans - decided to have a change from my beloved bootcuts. Very comfortable - really wouldn't care if they looked like poo (not saying they do mind you...........)
A grey and black stripey short sleeve jumper (sale - reduced from £25 to £10 - bargain):cool:

I've decided to give in to my supervisor's desire to have me dress both more fem and with more color. She took a picture of a me and some co-workers and I completely blended in with the background... although being invisible can be a useful skill. Seriously, it was like the scene from Back to the Future, when his picture starts fading.

So I went shopping:

Hot pink pencil skirt
Brown satin long formal skirt (to go with a brown satin jacket with black embroidery that I had in my closet)
Red sheath dress
White cotton “wiggle” dress
Purple chinese-style silk dress
Dark blue pencil skirt
Robins egg blue cardigan

I can't believe that I bought three dresses!

Next thing you know she'll have me making appointments at the nail salon for my claw fitting.

I'm not certain I can bring myself to wear any of it. I'm used to wearing all black.

Yuwipi Woman said:
I've decided to give in to my supervisor's desire to have me dress both more fem and with more color. She took a picture of a me and some co-workers and I completely blended in with the background... although being invisible can be a useful skill. Seriously, it was like the scene from Back to the Future, when his picture starts fading.

So I went shopping:

Hot pink pencil skirt
Brown satin long formal skirt (to go with a brown satin jacket with black embroidery that I had in my closet)
Red sheath dress
White cotton “wiggle” dress
Purple chinese-style silk dress
Dark blue pencil skirt
Robins egg blue cardigan

I can't believe that I bought three dresses!

Next thing you know she'll have me making appointments at the nail salon for my claw fitting.

I'm not certain I can bring myself to wear any of it. I'm used to wearing all black.

I hope you do wear it, that all sounds fucking awesome! :cool:

Practice round the house first. :D I'm wearing skirts at home in preparation for one day wearing them outdoors.

i think it's fake leopard, cheeter....or something dotty :D

it's a bit scruffy but i like the fastenings, old fashioned kind of clips with squirls. :)

Clothes..

Black long sleeved cowl neck top.
Sparkly batwing (kind of) cardigan

Jewellery..

Opalesque nugget beaded necklace and matching bracelet
Red glittery heart on a rubber thong

Slap..

Urban Decay eyeliner trio
Urban Decay Dog Tag lipglosses

(Boots are doing specials on Urban Decay atm.)

Just bought a few coats recently as it's coming up to winter. One is a nice comfy one with that sort of army camoflague pattern design on it. My clothes are pretty casual, nothing that really screams "look at me."

Don't wear jewellry, never had a piercing or tattoo either in my life. Not into all that shite.

i bought a load of nice tops in gap and zara and i got htem home and realised tehy were al quite plain and a bit dull :confused: what happened there then?

i did finally manage to get myself a decent nightie which is good, next on teh list is a decent dressing gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom