Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Hello Kitty theme : I have only Hello Kitty item and that is a fab compact in the shape of Hello Kitty which has a mirror and a little comb tucked away inside. Its mega cute. :)

A-line jumper dress, mostly dark purple with black polka dots, with a panel of Rennie-Mackintosh-style red rose-type flowers on the bust, and that more of those flowers round the bottom and at the end of the sleeves, which are a gathered-in bell shape. From the nice and inexpensive clothes shop in Old Street station.

This probably makes it sound much less nice than it is, but it's lovely, honest! I like A-line in theory, but it too often makes me look preggers, however this one hangs really nicely. It's tiny, in fact - the bust and shoulders only just fit me and I'm very small up there, so I think that's why it works when others haven't.

My next shopping trip will be to Camden for an outfit for Torture Garden at the end of the month... I need the main ingredient, in the form of a mesh/fishnet short dress (preferably blue) and I think there's a big gothy shop place by the Lock Market that will have such a requisite.

pair of black lots of denier tights, and a pair of barely black 40 denier "retro look" stockings. though am yet to figure out what's retro about them :confused:

On saturday I bought a gun pendant but with hearts on the butt. Guns are teh :cool:

I also bought a green cable knit stussy winter hat and a v expensive merino wool jumper with a giant eyeball on it - it sounds cooler than it is, honest.

Will try to post pictures when I remember the picture hosting thing I'm with. Any ideas?! :D

I went shopping today and got a bit carried away...

2 pairs of miss sixty jeans
Ash ballerina pumps
Yumi black and white printed dress
Ted Baker drape dress in grey ...lovely!
Stark beige duffle jacket..loved it until my daughter said it reminded her of paddingtom bear:rolleyes:
Ash betsy vintage sandals...in brown
Stark drape top in white
Black and pink hold ups
Pink and grey bra and knickers
Grey bed shorts and vest
Black basque and knickers

i think that was it.

I went a bit mad buying knee socks and over the knee socks in Topshop. I got six pairs! At least I'll be warm.

Kanda said:
A pack of socks and a pack of pants from Next, cos I can't be arsed to do my washing yet :D

Thats the sort of thing that rap artists confess to - to make themselves look flash. Seeing as the pants are Next, you are the poor mans Puff Daddy. :p

pinkmonkey said:
Thats the sort of thing that rap artists confess to - to make themselves look flash. Seeing as the pants are Next, you are the poor mans Puff Daddy. :p

Next is the closest shop to where I work, it's not about style, it's about minimum effort.

The Dance Music Manual: Tools, Toys and Techniques,
Modern Recording Techniques,
Acoustica: Alarm Will Sound performs Aphex Twin :D

<sorry this is meant to be about clothes innit? :oops: :rolleyes:>

a black ruffle top corset and a eyebrow shaping kit thing by too-faced, a set of professional make up brushes and some eyelid primer by too-faced :cool:

This weekend's shopping was mostly brought to you my the letters Stu and ssy.

I got

*a Stussy lightweight jacket (looks almost like a running jacket) reduced from £120 to £25 in Selfridges
*a grey stussy polo shirt with embroidered stussy crowns on it - reduced to £15 in Selfridges
*a stussy bag reduced to £19 from Bond
*a plain balck stussy sweatshirt reduced to £45 in Bond
*a red, ace ladies in hip hop t-shirt from the "Not Bad for a Girl" range in Bond, again reduced
*a FREE red ltd edition Bond t-shirt mostly cos me and my boy had spent so much in there lately I reckon

Bond closed down on Carnaby Street this weekend. We iz v sad about this :( (my bank balance is probably going to be better for it though!)

Brown jacket
Black jumper dress
Black eye liner cos i seem to go through them like nobody's business.

I saw this amazing black leather corset belt in a boutique in Crouch end that I soo want but it's £50! :(

The test is, will give it a few days, if im still thinking about it, i will go and get it. :oops:

new brothel creepers.

just ordered 'em, *hopefully* get 'em in time for the weekend.

UM-C10SX-LGPK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom