Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
gentlegreen said:
There is no room in my life for either white, or random-coloured laundry - everything goes in together at the same setting.

Everything I own, black, white and coloured, gets washed together at the same temperature and I've never had any problems :confused:

May Kasahara said:
Everything I own, black, white and coloured, gets washed together at the same temperature and I've never had any problems :confused:
I meant to say aesthetically as well :)

I was forced to buy blue as well as grey socks last week and it's still playing on my mind a bit :(

I would never out whites in with coloured stuff. One of my white bras went dingy grey after accidentally being put in with the black washing.

A fake leopard print coat...still waiting on it from ebay. I was bidding on 2 but was not at home and lost out on the other one...:(

Good day yesterday. Went back to pick up a short I had wanted to discover it was all on sale. AND that the sale was buy one, get one 50% off the sale price.

Picked up two tanks, a sleeveless mock turtleneck, and a sweater. Yay for new fall work clothes.

12 bottles of mixed chilean wine from virgin wines (about £45), just arrived at the office - now everyone is my friend :mad:

domestic consumption only:mad:

Yay! I finally have something to contribute to my own thread (which, may I remind everyone, is 'threads and dreads' related purchases only :mad:). Yesterday I purchased a five pack of fantastically comfy new knickers (cotton low rise shorts, in a variety of cute patterns), three pairs of black trainer socks, and three pairs of knee socks (black, slate grey, and brown/black striped). Thank you M&S :)

yesterday:
wholemeal bread
cheese
waffer theeen ham
utterly butterly omega3

quality purchases to replace fogbats housemate's food that we ate at the weekend when the shops were shut :)

(oh, and a cd walkman and backup cheap mobile tellyphone last week, along with gig and hdif entry for fogbat, and many beers, to pay back in kind for what he's shouted me in the last few weeks).

May Kasahara said:
Yay! I finally have something to contribute to my own thread (which, may I remind everyone, is 'threads and dreads' related purchases only :mad:). Yesterday I purchased a five pack of fantastically comfy new knickers (cotton low rise shorts, in a variety of cute patterns), three pairs of black trainer socks, and three pairs of knee socks (black, slate grey, and brown/black striped). Thank you M&S :)

i will be wearing my recently purchased new boots when i drink the wine:p

i might recycle the winebottles into a lovely new jacket, which i will sell to osmeone so they can post about their exciting new garment:cool: although i won't be able to hug them:(

zenie said:
Tufty have you read the thread?
i hadn't but i have now :D

food's covered by beautification - increasing/maintaining good arse size, innit :D

and phones and muzak is fashions.

and um.. drinking and gigs.. er.. fashionable beautification :D

(tbh, i've been using the 'view new posts' button... didn't realise which forum this was in :oops:)

Sorry to get all jackboot and whiplash on the collective T+D ass :D This is a new forum, and after teeps stropped so hard to get it for us, I am determined to see it maintain its clothes-and-skinware integrity.

today i bought two karma bubble bars, karma soap, skinny dip soapy thing, herbalism, ma bar, a b never too busy to be beautiful eyeshadow, king of skin and jungle conditioner. oh how i love lush

bought this shirt from ebay a couple of weeks ago, came in the post yesterday, and i like it very much :)

3ad6_1.JPG

Those are lovely Rollem :)

I've just been buying house stuff recently :( but :)

I'm saving up to visit that dress shop in Brighton :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom