Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
An assortment of nice safe tops, a cardie and a brown skirt from Rogers + Rogers in Matalan and a packet of 1 pair of black and 1 pair of brown leggings from Peacocks.

Am currently contemplating scarves on eBay but I can't seem to wear them as well as hats.

Mogden said:
An assortment of nice safe tops, a cardie and a brown skirt from Rogers + Rogers in Matalan and a packet of 1 pair of black and 1 pair of brown leggings from Peacocks.

Am currently contemplating scarves on eBay but I can't seem to wear them as well as hats.

your not a bloke!!!!:confused:

*peers down t-shirt*

It would appear not :D Although some would say otherwise. Do I need a photo of me on ugly mug in a skirt :p:D

three soft wool sweaters for work - in orange, deep green and purple.

soft and snuggly. and servicable. :)

drag0n said:
I realised from that thread about how much you spend on upkeep (was that in suburban?) that I spend fuck all! So I thought I'd rectify.

I've got shoes, skirt and top and bras that have 'been dispatched'.
I've been on a proper make up tip. Quite a bit of urban decay stuff (face case! for a fiver! Yes please!) and um, expensive mascara (and cheap mascara and free if I ordered anything else mascara). :oops:

The shoes are shit. :mad:
The picture was this but actually they have crap soles. Like beige plastic obvious, slight heel. :mad: I'm sending them back. I knew I should've been suspicious that they were being displayed on loo roll. They're so rubbish that I took a picture.

pic 1
pic 2

a fake-fur lined jacket, a t-shirt, wool hooded cardigan and a hoodie from primark - starting my warm winter clothes collection...

i tried to buy a vintage leather satchel from ebay, but all the ones i liked weren't ending for ages...

Two pairs of glasses.
1 pair of designer specs – Quicksilver – carbon grey frames with bluey purple arms.
1 pair of bendy titanium frameless jobbies.

Total cost including extra thin lenses £331.
I bought a car for that much once!

Before anyone says I should have gone to Specsavers, that was Specsavers.

A lovely black knitted dress, ribbed around the waist so it looks slightly corsetted (but none of the discomfort!) with a flared skirt. Phase Eight -my new favourite 'grown up' clothes range - shame I've discovered them cos their prices only seem to start around the £50 mark!

Today is the first day I've worn it cos I had a meeting and wanted to feel a bit smart.

Oh, and a black patent handbag from Accessorize. I've got that today too :)

Wish I could find some black patent boots and/or shoes that were pointy, comfortable and fitted me though - rather than my usual old Clarks boots. Curses to being a size 9 and too tall to wear heels! :( :mad:

A couple of pairs of garishly bright Vans trainers...

A nice french top for Mrs TAB and a skirt thing she's decided to take back when the new range comes in....

Stuck in Glasgow in the rain there was nothing else to do but shop.

Clothes:
White t-shirt with fish-scale pattern
denim-ish bloomer-style shorts (they were in the sale dammit :mad:)

Beauty:
That Benefit foundation thingy in packaging that looks like a record? forgotten the silly name....

beeboo said:
Beauty:
That Benefit foundation thingy in packaging that looks like a record? forgotten the silly name....

Some kinda gorgeous! I've got that...it's totally made of win, as is most Benefit stuff though!

Two new pairs of glasses.

One wire frames in gunmetal silver, replacing my battered old black wireframes.

And one thick black plastic frames, which look a bit silly tbh - but they're hard wearing and ideal for gigs and stuff where I could get a smack in the face.

:)

Ah yes that's the stuff! :)

I also bought a highly unattractive fluro-yellow waterproof jacket thingy but that doesn't count because it's "practical" *spits*

I bought 2 vests from H&M, 1 black and 1 white.

Last night I ordered a new jacket online.

05A03BBLK_normal.jpg

I have also ordered (instore) a lovely pair of grey wide legged trousers with a dark red patent belt but I don't have any shoes to go with them.:rolleyes:

I totally forgot my most bargainous purchase of all - a khaki Airwalk jacket, £13.99 from Sports Soccer. :cool:

A dress, a vest, some trousers and a skirt. All for a fiver in the second hand shop which is the only place I can get clothes that fit if I don't want one of these. My flab is returning. I sat down the other day and my (fitted) dress didn't :D
1418677-Mother-Hubbards-11.jpg

sparklefish said:
I bought 2 vests from H&M, 1 black and 1 white.

Last night I ordered a new jacket online.

05A03BBLK_normal.jpg

That's really nice - now I can moan and say they don't make it in my size :mad: :D

Mango5 said:
A dress, a vest, some trousers and a skirt. All for a fiver in the second hand shop which is the only place I can get clothes that fit if I don't want one of these.

I can't see a problem? I think you'd look great in that...:confused: :cool:

I bought some black Mary Jane Crocs this weekend and I'm wearing them today. With socks!!

I also ordered a Kipling Europa bag from QVC :oops: on Saturday. It was on a very special offer and is now on a waitlist cos they ran out fast.

And I'm wearing one pair of the lounge pants :rolleyes: I got from Costco last week. I'm at work mind. I have no shame when it comes to comfort. :D

I got a pair of brown suede wedge boots for £20 (reduced from £59.99), a black coat for £25 (reduced from £50) and a Brown suedish jacket for £48 (I thought it was £38 but just checked :rolleyes: , anyway it was reduced!). :cool:

And got lots of tops and a jacket for my daughter from Primark for £37!

A Schott NYC coat from TK Maxx (£100 down to £40) and a thin Sonnetti jumper top thing (£20, also TK Maxx), and this lunchtime I found a toothbrush down from £75 to £25 because the box is a bit broken. It's got 40,000 pulsations or oscilations or something, and tells you when to switch from one bit of your gob to another, along with attachments for cleaning your tongue, and an electric toothpick. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom