Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked :cool:

i also bought a belt buckle whilst in brighton on saturday. but when i got it home a bit snapped off. so i've sent it back for a replacement as i loved it.

it looky like this

milesy said:
what sort of work do has prompted you to get purple heels, Rolly?
a celebration of the achievemnts of the young people we have helped in the past 12 months.

that and being told that i should perhaps 'make a bit of an effort' for this event, so i am laying it on thick, and will go all out to stand next to the short arse bosses and look down on them :cool:

We got a mirror for the living room last weekend :cool: :cool:

At last! We've been meaning to do that for about 6 months... :D

Iemanja said:
We got a mirror for the living room last weekend :cool: :cool:

hmmm <squints> not sure if that fits in with wha this thread is about. maybe it does, under the "beautification" category. just, maybe. don't wanna make May angry, do you? :eek:

Rollem said:
a celebration of the achievemnts of the young people we have helped in the past 12 months.

that and being told that i should perhaps 'make a bit of an effort' for this event

Relahni been nagging you about your scruffiness again? :(

A superbly ugly dive watch

picture109_small.jpg

Need to find a nice fluoro pink strap now

t'other day i purchased some of that lovely aussie three minute miracle conditioner. it made my hair all floaty lovely...

and i didn't buy a fab new jacket with two tone lining.. it was left on some railings outside work and a bit soaking... :oops:

Totally broke my spending ban this month.

Got some jeans in a charity shop, £2.25 and £80 on some boots (see Boots thread for pic).

I've been so busy I've not posted about my purchases last week. I got a Nigella blue and white stripy top and a light, almost Nigella blue vest top in the sale in the brand new H&M in Derby. They were 50% off but also bought a pair of black combats and a new grey wool like coat, flappy collar, belted middle, unheard of for me cos they usually make me too warm. It was part of the BiB range and got me 20% if you spend over £40 and it was only when the cashier rang it up and I asked her if she'd applied the discount that she took it off so I got 20% off the coat and combats and other 20% off the tops so I only paid 30% for them :D

I also bought a lovely brown thin woolly floaty top from New Look and some footless tights from Dot Perkins.

And, *squeal*, they have oodles of Hello Kitty stuff in H&M so I might have gone a bit mad and bought lots of the kid's HK range of accessories. :D

moonsi til said:
Chanel nail polish in the colour Uma wore in Pulp Fiction....Rouge Noir. Its lovely.

God that's such a nice colour :cool:

Mogden said:
And, *squeal*, they have oodles of Hello Kitty stuff in H&M so I might have gone a bit mad and bought lots of the kid's HK range of accessories

Really???

What have they got?

*wants*

missfran said:
I bought 4 bras from M & S. They're proper over the shoulder bolder holders too.

Me too! I bought 8 bras - 3 are no good, 4 are a good fit and I'm undecided on 1, and managed to find matching briefs too! (not that I care about such things :p).

There are now no bras in my size at my nearest M&S (until I take the ill-fitting ones back). :)

milesy said:
hmmm <squints> not sure if that fits in with wha this thread is about. maybe it does, under the "beautification" category. just, maybe. don't wanna make May angry, do you? :eek:

oh...

One thought it was about *anything* one bought... ;)

although, on closer inspection, one has finally realised which forum this is in :rolleyes:

* one leaves quietly *

I can sniff out a shop selling Hello Kitty at 100 paces. H&M has usually got some in. They have Hello Kitty lip glosses and eye shadow palettes and packets of tissues usually.

WHSmith and Partners both sell HK stationery, Asda does HK undies and PJs and HK car accessories. Claire's Accessories always have some HK stuff too and I spotted a small amount of HK stuff in Debenhams last week but nothing that isn't already available in WHSmith or Claires. I must be ill cos my apostrophes have all gone to pot and I don't care :D

This is the overall ensemble
DSCF0689.jpg

But there's more detailed shots in here to save all the others from Hello Kitty overload, as if there is such a thing! :p

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/Mogden/Hello%20Kitty/

Oh dear. That hair band is a magnet for cat fur. I shall have to get the roller on it. I don't suit hair bands so I was using it round my wrist for decoration. The fabric patches are for Flashy really cos he needs to add them to some clothing for something. That hat is a children's hat really but it fits me just fine.

1 pair of stockings with lace tops.
1 square neck/back short sleeve jumper (black)
1 huge baggy v-neck jumper that nearly comes down to my knees (orange & red)

maternity jeans from topshop
green wool dress from primark
a black bump band from topshop so that i'm not flashing my midriff ( or the area where my midriff used to be :D )

Evil spirits made me buy Voodoo docs with ickle skulls and nice swirly bits on them.
But I had previously resurrected a costly frock I'd abandoned after one wearing, by cutting 6" off the bottom of it and over-dyeing it a nice colour, so I deserved them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom