Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Zara and H&M here in Holland and bought....
Red Audrey Hepburn style dress
Red n pink patterned (same style dress as above) with a lil black material belt (ties into a cute bow)

That's 3 dresses in the last few weeks! I'm getting to love dresses :cool: :)

Tank Girl said:
are they from debenhams sheo? I was eyeing up a pair like that on their site, they're very nice :)

They are indeedy Tanky!
I'll let you know if they're comfy/fit well etc eh? :cool:

And I've just gone back and ordered a skirt and dress too.... the dress reduced to a fiver from £25 and the skirt to £12 from £40.

Also I must just post my buy of last month....some boots for my daughter which are so vile, that they're ace iykwim.... :D ....they clash with everything (they clash with themselves ffs).... :cool: ....but loads of people have commented (positively!?!) on them, LOL!

354-052-X40s.jpg

<shields eyes from the horror>

I've decided to return all the shoes/boots I bought in the last few weeks :(

However, today I bought a brown fleece from Tesco for £12 :cool: which I will probably keep.

Ooops. I "won" 3 pairs of Carharrt trousers on ebay today - one pair of black anf one pair of the grey more like cotton trousers and a pair of blue carpenter jeans :oops:

Still all 3 came to just over £30 so shouldn't grumble too much (or bid in auctions I'm not that bothered about)

Ho hum!

i bought a necklace which has square plastic beads in lovely bright colours (£11)

Then Monkeygrinder's mum gave me a lovely necklace and earring set - enamel flowers and glass beads and stuff, which she'd bought her sister but her sister didn't like it.

and she also gave me a black kaftan with pale pink and green embroidery. :)

A pair of (fake) patent leather high heeled boots. Might go back. They're from Evans which means for once the calves aren't too small. In fact, they might be too big. I need to try 'em on at home with a dress to see if I get the dreaded welly boot effect!

Today, because first I went for a picnic in the park and it rained and then because it was utterly pissing down when I got off the bus, I popped into evans.

I got some combats (black with silly extra bits, but really I just need some lightweight trousers oh AND they came with a belt and I needed to buy a belt oh AND the other combats had silly embroidered flowers which I think are hideous)
cords (black)
3 pairs of tights. 2 grey and some fishnets because I've never had any and they took me up to £60 which then enabled a discount meaning they were free. yeeah.

I almost bought some shoes as well but then I looked at the price and that they aren't waterproof and put them back. :(

I really can't afford to be shopping but the other day I bought a pair of black high heeled Mary Janes from ASOS, on Tuesday I spent a Topshop gift voucher on a grey/black T shirt that is very open at the back and on the front had lots of lovely silver/metalic butterflies. Today I bought a work shirt, cashmere jumper and a pair of brown slip on shoes from Asda...though I did only go in for veg to make a lasagne !!!!

this afternoon i was walking down the hill, as you do, and it had been raining, and i was wearing manky old rubbersoled shoes with no treads... got distracted by a disarmingly attractive charity mugger and my leg went from under me. OOF! i practically did the splits, nearly did myself a ninjury. so obviously i had to buy myself new shoes that weren't dangerous :D they are extremely red and from oxygen and they look like kickers but not. one good thing about red shoes: when you wear them, you feel no pain. red shoes = :cool:

this
x_x_lb241_x_huge.jpg

and this
x_x_dc357_2044_large.jpg

and these
p18_x_jz903_1958_large.jpg

very cheap and tatty from Lowest Common Denominator Catalogues ltd

I felt a little guilty yesterday. Now I feel like I deserve it.

I had a vintage shopping spree in the town near my Mum and Dad's house and bought:

A sparkly black dress from the early sixties
A long black nineteen thirties evening dress which is totally fabulous
An emerald green sequinned top

I am especially proud of the last item which is probably from the fifties as it says "Made Within the British Empire" on the label. It's made of wool and fully lined and cost £2.99 from a charity shop!! When I showed it to a woman in the place I bought the thirties dress she said she would have priced it at £30-40. Result! :cool:

I bought today:

1 pair of jeans
1 red v neck top
2 pairs of tights (1 blue, 1 grey)
1 pair of black ballet flats
1 pair of black flat boots with laces at the back (hence fitting my fat calves :oops: )

All for the bargain price of £69 :cool: I *heart* the sales :cool:

A black long-sleeved, scoop-necked empire line frock with a satin bow under the boobies for the works do and these

1100067620m1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom