Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
a brown woolly cowl-neck dress and some brown leopard-print tights from H&M

VERY unlike me, but i was persuaded into it by my dad's gf who knows what's she's on about, and it looks alright :D

and a nice winter coat, also from H&M, half-price :cool:

This :)

DSC02273.jpg

Finally! I've found something I like and didn't even have to go near a shop!

I just ordered these boots :oops: :)

TM963%5F1%5FZoom%2Ejpg

Now just need to get all the rest of the stuff on my list..... :rolleyes:

Dark grey woolly mini dress, over the knee socks, black and silver tights and a silver satin looking corset from Primark.

Long black leather gloves from New Look :)

BiddlyBee said:
Finally! I've found something I like and didn't even have to go near a shop!

I just ordered these boots :oops: :)

TM963%5F1%5FZoom%2Ejpg

Now just need to get all the rest of the stuff on my list..... :rolleyes:
oooh - i like the pocket. what will you keep in it? I would keep treasures.:) [/jealous]

i got some new jeans, some black fingerless mitten gloves, some grey tights, some teal tights and a gorgeous brown leather handbag. mmmmmmm... spendings :)

Bought ermm more french knickers cos I have a thing about them, SO comfy :oops:

Shopped for but not bought (yet) a pair of skinny black jeans. Not decided where to get them from yet but buying next week!

A black sparkly dress and some grey leopard print tights from H&M. A sequinned beret from Miss Selfridge, and some black patent peep toe heels from Clarks. :cool:

ooh - i got an eight-strap suspender belt which i ordered ages ago, through the post yesterday.

perfect for seamed stockingness tomorrow night!:cool:

today i bought some new make up. went to body shop and i thought their stuff was quite good actually. i got a blusher and illuminating concealer, lip stain and they gave me a free gift which had a mascar is which i think is quite good so i might go back and get that
also got soe new fluffy slippers which are nice and snug
im banning myself from shopping for the rest of the month

Yesterday I bought some sparkly tights to wear at Offline, and a dress from New Look which I totally don't need but really liked.

I need to ban myself from shopping for the rest of the year. :(

I haven't bought anything much lately but I have LOST my patent purple pumps which as well as alliterating beautifully were lovely to behold :(

I'm slightly confused as to how I've lost a pair of shoes though?

I bought this....

SCAT020-4881.jpg

....8 quid from Matalan (it's far more aubergine and less purple irl though :confused: ) and some tunisian jasmine perfume (most definitely not from Matalan! :D ) cos it's one of my favourite smells (reminds me of India). :cool:

sheothebudworths said:
That, or they're under the sofa. :p

They're not under the sofa, not under the bed, not in a gym bag, not accidentally in the bag of clothes for the charity shop, nowhere...!

:(

Actually I've thought of one place they might be...

*goes to check*

While we were all wondering where beeboo's purple pumps were, I went out and bought a nice black wool mix coat, a very blingy necklace and belt,
a(nother :rolleyes: )pair of black trousers and a black waistcoat.

I iz a happy shopperz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom