Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is, damn right its expensive but if i combine the cost of all the other stuff i put on my hair when its curly that doesnt actually work because my curls still end up frizzy, then it probably works out the same. does that make sense to anyone apart from me? never mind
im sure i can find it discounted online somewhere

May Kasahara said:
When I get paid next week, I'm off into town to find something sexy to wear for my birthday :cool:

Check out the mail I sent you - it may help with your birthday purchases :D

Even though I've been banned from shopping, I still managed to buy a beautifully soft pair of leather boots with a stiletto heel (in camel) because they were really cheap/on sale.

Oh, and a pair of light grey cashmere 'wristlets'.

I also stupidly think I might buy a really awesome platinum ring with diamond & white gold casing that it slips in and out of. I may change my mind though when I try it on in my size. It's half price and very tempting.

So much for saving FFS..

2 bags of navy blue dye for the white cotton sheets and covers I recently bought... plus an experimental batch of white cotton hankies. (most likely to be used for brow-mopping and tear-dabbing rather than nose-blowing)

2 bags of black dye for the white cotton pants. (Cue for another rant for the appallingly bad selection of colour / style combinations available in the shops)

You dye your pants? That's hardcore dyeing :D
You deserve an award from Dylon :cool:

Watch out for polyester stitching!

moose said:
Watch out for polyester stitching!
Aye, that's the fly in the ointment - annoying, but I've grown used to it ...

Anything's better than either white or random-coloured pants ...

a grey wool thing that could be a long jumper or a short dress, and a knee length grey cardigan thing, which goes over the top and is ver' ver' toasty, just as well as it's bastard freezing today, and some purple glittery tights, and some boots with fake fur inside which are as cosy as slippers but can be worn about the streets too :cool:

Matalan sent me a fiver off if I spend 30 quid birthday card this morning. I'm not waiting until Wednesday to spend it though :p:D so I expect there to be chuff all I want in there today.

I'm off to look at hair dye today. I might do a temporary dye fudge until I can settle on the block colour thing. I can feel my youth coming back to me. :)

I also have a Threadless t-shirt on the way as one of my work chums was doing an order while the sale is on.

I have just ordered some winter motorbike gloves and a balaclava to go under my helmet from GirlsBike2. When you have to keep stopping to defrost your hands, you know it's time to put the summer gloves away...

i bought a coat from matalan and they gave me 5 pounds off for some reason, but upon checking my bank balance they actually refunded me the entire 28 pounds, so i got a coat and some socks for free :cool:

I couldnt resist it, I simply had to have this dress

p2_x_ab795_x_huge.jpg

right, loads of you know what I look like now, and I need a new top - where should I go to look? I've had a quick nosey but I'm a bit stumped :oops:

I want to post purchases on here gadamnit :D

I have however bought (to keep the thread on track ;)) a gorgeous green v neck jumper for work, it's lovely :cool:

from Next :) most of the ones I've seen have been a bit funny looking but this one is quite nice :)

Oooh, I'll have a look there then. :)

Have you tried Principles? I got a nice green top from there yesterday (forgot to mention it, was too excited about my boots!) :)

What sort of top are you looking for anyway?

I want glam :) I've never done glam before, always want to hide away, but inspired by a few things atm I want glam damnit :D

A thin floppy black cardie with pockets, a white top with a black pattern and a purple top with some artsy fartsy bits on it. A shima scarf with skulls on it and a nice scarf like the lovely black tops with dulled striped trims you get in knitted yoghurt shops. It's got dangly beads and tassels too. I've not tried the tops on yet so they may go back but the marketing people at Matalan must be rubbing their hands with glee :oops::(

Finished all my christmas shopping today!

Got a bunch of fancy-pants stuff for the parents and decided to splurge on a formal lida biday gown for the office holiday party this coming weekend.

aqua said:
I want glam :) I've never done glam before, always want to hide away, but inspired by a few things atm I want glam damnit :D

Come to London - me and Spangles will be your Trinny and Susannah!

I'm a mixture of really really up for that and really really scared at the same time :D:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom