Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What type/s of bra do you normally wear?

What's your main bra type/s

• Underwired bra with straps

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Non underwired bra with straps

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Strapless bra

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Crop top

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Sports bra

• Sexy fancy bra

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • No bra

• Any sodding bra I can find in my size

• Other

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
I voted for "any bra that would fit me." I bought a bra yesterday. There was just one bra in the entire store that would fit me. One.

My boobs are small (A cup, and I love them by the way. I've had people got awwww when I told them my cup size like it was bad thing to have small boobs - ridiculous!) and I mostly wear sports bras, as they are very comfortable and also I like the light support. Feels odd not wearing a bra especially in Winter, they keep my chest extra warm! If I'm going out I just wear a non underwired bra, although I have a few wired ones that I haven't worn for years.

I have zero cleavage so the discomfort of a wired bra is pointless for me.

Rubbish, isn't it? The same reason as it was almost impossible to find a bike the right size if you were under 5'6" until fairly recently too I suppose. Stuff is largely designed by men, with their preconceptions about what is normal range.

I sometimes wonder if it has something to do with how fashion buyers order bras. They seem to get lots of one design and then wait until all of that design are gone before ordering another batch. Some sizes are purchased right away, leaving gaps in their selection for a long time. I'm such an odd size that when I see it, I automatically buy it and check regularly for new stock.

I sometimes wonder if it has something to do with how fashion buyers order bras. They seem to get lots of one design and then wait until all of that design are gone before ordering another batch. Some sizes are purchased right away, leaving gaps in their selection for a long time. I'm such an odd size that when I see it, I automatically buy it and check regularly for new stock.
This is exactly what happens.

When I was looking at the possibility of opening a lingerie shop, this was what put me off. You had to put in one order for the season and no topping up.

This is exactly what happens.

When I was looking at the possibility of opening a lingerie shop, this was what put me off. You had to put in one order for the season and no topping up.

That would make it difficult to fully serve your customer base and would make it more difficult to remain profitable. To get around that, you'd almost have to have your own manufacturing facility. The amount of capital needed for that would be astronomical. It's too bad you couldn't make it work. I think you'd be very good at running such a business.

Last edited:
My ribcage has shrunk, my usual style doesn't come in the size I need. Most of the places I've searched today are bringing up 'first bras' and teen styles. I'm in my mid-40s ffs.

Where do those will smaller band sizes buy from?

Back
Top Bottom