Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were the special wooden storage box in the hall that my boyfriend's dad built us. In the bit that was especially designed for storing shoes in :rolleyes:

I HAD already looked there but they were hidden behind some trainers :rolleyes:

My brainwave was thinking they might hidden in one of the bags in the bag subdivision of the special storage box. But they were actually correctly in the shoe section. :oops:

The last place I thought they'd turn up is where they were supposed to be :oops:

The major problem here is my boyfriend's attempts to impose order in the household - special storage sections! :mad:

beeboo said:
The major problem here is my boyfriend's attempts to impose order in the household - special storage sections! :mad:

I do that too - except we call it storage solutions :cool: - it would work too, if people observed the correct procedure and didn't just carry on dumping stuff in any old place :mad: or put it in the correct place but then fail to immediately find it cos they're actually anticipating having dumped it somewhere incorrect as per usual.

In which case it is STILL somehow the organisers fault. :rolleyes:

I think you know what I mean, don't you beeboo? :mad:

sheothebudworths said:
I do that too - except we call it storage solutions :cool: - it would work too, if people observed the correct procedure and didn't just carry on dumping stuff in any old place :mad: or put it in the correct place but then fail to immediately find it cos they're actually anticipating having dumped it somewhere incorrect as per usual.

In which case it is STILL somehow the organisers fault. :rolleyes:

I think you know what I mean, don't you beeboo? :mad:

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about :p

*runs away quickly*

my boyfriend bought us matching gloves yesterday at the market :cool:

They were only a pound a pair, he really spoils me :rolleyes: :D

I bought myself some red leather long gloves in Tesco for 12 quid. Bargain-alicious :cool:

A weeks worth of boxers and socks (still not done my washing!)
Winter Coat from French Connection
A few shirts, jeans and T-shirts (also related to washing lazyness)

zenie said:
I bet it's lush, not from John Lewis though I presume? :D
lol, yes it is and no its not :D

not sure why its called diamond white really, looks bloody cream/ivory to me.....

i love it, love it, love it!!! but for obvious reasons wont be saying too much about it on here :D

They looked pretty good with black jeans and little pumps.

I have always wanted to get some maryjanes though I must say.....hmmmm

I bought a lovely pair of Rocket Dog boots , pair of black heeled Mary Jane type shoes, pair of black butterfly earrings . On Sunday when we had snow I convinced myself I NEEDED a new coat so I bought a gorg green one from the clothing brand Villa.

does hair stuff count?
today i bought aveda curling cream-am trying it out now, MOP extreme moisture conditioner which is fantastic, burts bees blemish stick and res-q ointment.

I'm long overdue for some new buys. When I get paid next week, I'm off into town to find something sexy to wear for my birthday :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom