Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiddlyBee said:
20071109_120010504502_LRG.JPG

WANT

Tanky - lovely shoes! Very Christmassy :) (are we allowed to talk about things that are Christmassy yet?)

Not a purchase but a gift. Another Urbanite (thanks C ;) ) has given me a bag of clothes including the most gorgeous outfit consisitning of a a lovely beige and brown skirt and a lovely stripy cotton blouse. Pics to follow later hopefully.

Ms T said:
I'm thinking of getting this online to cheer myself up (am at home with the lurgy). Whaddayathink, oh fashionistas of urban?

20071019_110010517263_LRG.JPG
it's gorgeous - and completely perfect for you.

(Biddlybee's is also fab - but lots of people have already said that).

I got a white shirt from tesco today, with black stripes on it :) It'll go well with either a black suit, or black keks and jumper, for work

I just bought the furry coat online - with a 20% discount thanks to Grazia magazine. :cool:

Ms T said:
I'm thinking of getting this online to cheer myself up (am at home with the lurgy). Whaddayathink, oh fashionistas of urban?

20071019_110010517263_LRG.JPG

Wow, that is lovely! I also like the red one BiddlyBee got as well, although it looks like wool and it makes me itch to even think about it.

I can't buy any more coats - I have too many. :(

I did purchase a fab new handbag from House of Fraser today though, with 20% off. It's going to be my last one, as one of my new year's resolutions will be no more bags, coats or shoes for a year.

I got some shoes.

21R07CBLK_normal.jpg

I've had to order them online so hopefully they'll fit. I'm quite looking forward to having footwear suitable for wet and cold weather. :oops:

At last! I can contribute something to my own thread. Went into town this afternoon and got myself a pair of black skinny jeans which are v sexy, also a black PVC belt :cool: No buyer's remorse here! :)

May Kasahara said:
At last! I can contribute something to my own thread. Went into town this afternoon and got myself a pair of black skinny jeans which are v sexy, also a black PVC belt :cool: No buyer's remorse here! :)

Black skinny jeans! Want!

Where did you get them?

Warehouse - my friend emailed me a 20% off voucher which runs till tomorrow, so I thought I'd take advantage. I can pass it on if you want, PM me your email address and it shall be yours :cool:

got some christmas party clothes yesterday:
20070706_110010552497_LRG.JPG

and
20071019_017010572660_LRG.JPG

and
20071130_103010517742_LRG.JPG

and some smart black trousers and some pin striped blue linen sailor style trousers :)

Tanky - those eye shadows are :cool: but do you really want to put 'mildew' on your eyes? :eek: :D

Yu_Gi_Oh - the tops are all from debenhams, the top one is star by Julien MacDonald, the black and silver one is Jasper Conran Jeans, bottom one i think is Red Herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom