Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 pairs of legwarmers; silver, pink and black and a load of make up on the weekend, including sparkly nail varnish which I put on last night in the dark, the results are ermmm... :oops: :D :cool:

lol, why did you put it on in the dark? :D

(my nails look shit even when I do it in great light so I can't really talk!)

I just got meself a big magenta coat :cool:

and overspent a bit in boots on bying myself birthday presents :oops: I got like 6 of those soap and glory gift pack things cus it works out cheaper than buying things individually :cool:

oh and I got three pairs of earrings

and some boots...

more make up. I bought a long lasting lipstick form body shop, some bare mineral foundation and bare radiance and a good make up brush

7.3-8holden-xl.jpg

d35e_1.JPG

413Zj7vgtTL._AA280_.jpg

I've had quite an expensive month and bought too much.

I've bought a pair of black boot cut jeans, some blue wide leg jeans which are too long, a black top, a new belt and last month I bought a leopard print jacket. I've also bought a new primark bag.

I feel very excited. I've bought some new hair straighteners (the Braun Satin ones) and they should arrive today (1/2 price on Amazon ladies and laddies)

I'm also excited because on Thurs when I go to do my xmas shopping all in one fell swoop I intend to also *drumroll* buy some clothes :eek:

I haven't bought new clothes for months. A mixture of no money and no time to actually go into town really.

I need some new jeans - I have 2 pairs and wear them on rotation at the moment. It would be nice to get some that were relatively stylish (I find it difficult to make jeans look nice because of my mahoosive arse and hips and thighs).

I'd also like a couple of nice tops, and maybe a nice cardigan (lol /granny).

I also really really need a new coat. I've put on a ton of weight this past year and only one of my coats (out of about 8!) fits me now, and it's right manky - a khaki fabric parka type thing that's falling apart
icon13.gif

So hopefully, on Thursday evening I'll be able to tell you all about the beautiful clothes I bought :)

a very posh and lovely dog-tooth (i think that's what it is, the black and white check?) coat. it's warm and classy and lovely. and i love it.

aqua said:
are you coming into brum VP? shall we do drinkies? :D

You only want me for my Pringles :mad:

Blerg, coming into town for me means turning left out the end of my road, walking for 15 minutes, and ending up in Hanley (Stoke-on-Trent's rather 'special' city centre).

I'm pouting at my saturday working hours since it means the likelihood of making more Brum meets diminishes rapidly :(

More Pringles for me though :p

A brown beanie hat cos it was only a quid, a grey cord peaked cap, a fucking ace khaki parka, a darker khaki fleece (both mens coats - essential for inside pockets, and OUTSIDE pockets come to that), a khaki long sleeved t, and a darkblueygrey long sleeved t. I found the mens section in primark :cool: but they wouldn't let me try on men's jeans in the men's fitting room :mad: even though it's cubicled! Cos apparently 'the men might complain'. What about?!

I wasn't very happy. The womens section was 2 floors up, the fitting room queue was a mile long (I'd already stood in it once), and the whole women's section was fucking chocker. I flounced. Fuck the fucking jeans :mad:

tribal_princess said:
why are you wearing mens clothes? :confused:
Because I prefer them, mostly. I wear womens stuff for work, cos I can get decent suits, and mostly decent shirts as well, but for outside work, I prefer the styles, colours, and practicalities of men's clothes. Always have. Especially coats and tops.

I went into New Look on Saturday to look at tights. I decided that i was not in the market to pay a whole five pounds for a pair so proceeded to bimble around the shop.......

........So £49 pounds later I have X3 £5 work tops, X3 £3 vest tops a green polo-neck jumper and another green short sleeved jumper.

Yesterday I went into town to get my xmas savings twice went into the bank and decided the queue was way too long so chose to have a browse in some shops. I found my work secret santa gift (a pair of those glamerous washing up gloves) and X1 bra and 2 pairs of pants and a very nice new bracelet and £25 in Boots on moisturiser and vitamins.

I really need now not to spend anymore cash...

aqua said:
can you not get cover for the sat in January?

I'm going to try, but I don't like my chances. We're short on staff (no budget for more, blah blah fucking blah) and many of those who work during the week can't do a sat shift because they have specific duties they have to do during the week that can't be done on a sat, and I can't do them for them.

I'll send Pringles with Dillinger4 if you like :D

Disaster said:
My t-shirt came in the post today. :D

meh.jpg
:D :cool:

Today I was given a long, black tight(ish) fitting stretchy dress with lil silver leaves over it by my mam! I boughted a lovely black fitted military style jacket/coat from New Look. Been looking for one for ages. Bloody love it. :)

Last cool items I bought were: a purple scarf from Mexx and a wool blazer from Uniqlo. I am teh trendy :cool:

I bought a coffee and black lace bodyshaper thing from M&S - blimey those things are hard to get on (and off)! I looked for a picture on their website but they don't seem to have it for some reason. Annoyingly, it's a 34C rather than a 32D because they don't make them in sizes smaller than 34. God knows why.

Plus I got a hat and some cool elbow length grey leather gloves from TK Maxx.

I went window shopping for a xmas tree and came back with a lovely red bra and 2 pairs of matching pants from Next. Price was a very reasonable £16.

I've been looking at this thread since it started and wondering when exactly i'd contribute to it. I never buy anything and if i do it's usually charity shop, vintage or cheap as chips market stuff and only when i like the look of it...

Well I've finally bought something :eek:

So i thought i'd share with group :D

I bought a pair of (actually new!!!) white 3 inch platform go-go boots to go with a vintage 60's pink and white lace mini dress that a friend gave me ages ago, but i haven't worn yet as i didn't have the right footwear :rolleyes: at me for taking ages to get stuff together.

I got them because i've been asked to do 2 Northern Soul DJ sets (people seem to like my 60's/NS/Motown sets, even though it's not what i usually DJ!!!) on NYE and i thought i should make an effort and look the part...

I just tried on the outfit and it looks well :cool:, well i think it does...

Ever the person to get stuff that's practical and goes with everything. The boots actually go with at least 3 dresses i already have (being a bit of a fan of 60's mini dresses), which is better than them just being a novelty purchase-which to be honest is what people usually buy white 60's go-go boots for- you know fancy dress parties and suchlike :D

They look like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Retro-Knee-60s-70s-Platform-GoGo-Go-Go-Boot-5-38_W0QQitemZ180193095835QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom