Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long grey hooded dressing gown thing which mr moose says makes me look like the Spirit of Dark and Lonely Water from the terrifying of the 70s. :cool:

The most adorable black and white polkadot babydoll dress from New Look, of all places. It's a bit shorter than I'd usually wear, so I'll probably end up wearing it with trousers, but who knows.

Also a pair of black and white striped platformed shoes with teenie little anchors on them.

You can tell which two colours I wear a lot of. :)

moose said:
A long grey hooded dressing gown thing which mr moose says makes me look like the Spirit of Dark and Lonely Water from the terrifying of the 70s. :cool:

Cool :cool:

There's a great drum and bass remix of that here, btw :D

I have bought nothing. I had nothing pretty and sparkly to wear at Xmas PRoD, I will have nothing pretty and sparkly to wear on NYE. Everything in the shops is black, grey or purple, with big ugly fake jewels on - dull, pompous, and gut-churningly ugly. Oh, and I already have plenty of smock tops thanks, seeing as THAT'S BEEN THE ONLY THING IN THE SHOPS SINCE ABOUT 2006 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not very convinced by Simply Be, it all looks a bit cheap and nasty to me, and there's still bugger all I like on there.

Its not cheap and nasty from what I've seen, the clothes are all much better made than high street stores with lots of little design details that add an extra touch.

Plus they actually sell colours...colors...culloorrs....:)

I think maybe try something...like the glitter jeans...they are fab...and see how it goes...:)

I got some stuff from Simply Be a few years ago and was very disappointed, but some of the stuff on the website looks great and much better quality than it was before, think I'll send off fora few bits and see:D

oh my I think I bought too much :D bloody monsoon sale :oops:

here goes:

I bought this dress
15226903_m1.jpg

two lovely tops (bright colours too) but I can't find their photo on the website and 2 pairs of boots and a new skirt

I is happy aqua :D

(all the way in the changing room, and I had a wibble about wearing something so bright/not black I kept seeing what MsT and spanglechick would post :oops: )

aqua said:
oh my I think I bought too much :D bloody monsoon sale :oops:

here goes:

I bought this dress
15226903_m1.jpg

two lovely tops (bright colours too) but I can't find their photo on the website and 2 pairs of boots and a new skirt

I is happy aqua

(all the way in the changing room, and I had a wibble about wearing something so bright/not black I kept seeing what MsT and spanglechick would post :oops: )
excellent work!!!:D

I got a purple coat from oasis, a shirt from Pink, and two jumpers from Uniqlo.

The coat and jumpers are coming from the internet though, so I hope they fit.

RubyToogood said:
I have bought nothing. I had nothing pretty and sparkly to wear at Xmas PRoD, I will have nothing pretty and sparkly to wear on NYE. Everything in the shops is black, grey or purple, with big ugly fake jewels on - dull, pompous, and gut-churningly ugly. Oh, and I already have plenty of smock tops thanks, seeing as THAT'S BEEN THE ONLY THING IN THE SHOPS SINCE ABOUT 2006 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I surrendered and bought another grey smock top. However it's a totally different shade of grey from the other grey smock tops I have :rolleyes:

(Also actually it has a cowl neck and pleaty bits and is kind of nice and I might even wear it out tonight although it's more worky really.)

i saw nothing inspiring in the shops today clotheswise but i did buy myself three pairs of earrings and a necklace. very nice they are too

you look lovely aqua :cool:

I have got a short sleeved wrap over cardi and a hat in the john lewis sale. the hat is somewhat impractical, but it was only a tenner :rolleyes: :D

aqua said:

That top is gorgeous! :eek:

I love that blue top you've got - have you got a photo of that one?

I'm going to go clothes shopping really soon - I did buy a pink sweater from Wallis recently, took all the tags off and then decided I didn't like it. :oops: The sleeves are too long and it's quite a thick, clingy jumper which makes me look really fat. :(

A £40 keyring by Prada (the most pointless, impractical thing I have ever bought). It has a really daft story behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom