Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Custom number plates

But when you sell the car you keep the plate and it no longer works, there's an Audi S5 round here with RS06POW as it's plate, so no, not acceptable.
Sometimes cars are sold with cherished plates. If the plate is relevant to the car, there might be no reason to keep them. With the Figaro I did wonder if the plate is worth more than the car. I know the plate on the 916 is a new acquisition. I forgot to ask the bloke how much he paid for it.

I got mine, finally, yesterday. It is now on my car, MoT and V5 updated, and, of course, insurance notified. It was quick and painless. I had it done through an agent, which left only the insurance for me to deal with.

I got mine, finally, yesterday. It is now on my car, MoT and V5 updated, and, of course, insurance notified. It was quick and painless. I had it done through an agent, which left only the insurance for me to deal with.

My plates can be see on these boards but no one recognises them as custom plates. The car itself could easily recognised
given its rarity not to mention colour.

I've never fancied a personal plate but saw one last week I liked SR15 OCD :D (number wrong cos I can't remember it anymore but it was a teen)

This has reminded me.....

My mums car when I was about 13 had a number plate ending 379M.
She had three kids, born in 1963, 67 and 69.

When she sold the car, I told her I was surprised that she hadn't kept the plate. She asked why, and I pointed out that it was 379M, the years that she had been a mum.

Neither she nor my dad had ever noticed. She was furious with me for not pointing it out before.

Today I saw (not 100% sure but I think I’m right) WAIITED. Perhaps they were trying to achieve a similarity to WANTED, but it looked much more like WAITED. Which seems like a monumental waste of money for the end result.

Today I saw (not 100% sure but I think I’m right) WAIITED. Perhaps they were trying to achieve a similarity to WANTED, but it looked much more like WAITED. Which seems like a monumental waste of money for the end result.
It's a slow burner

Back
Top Bottom